Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I have cried on so many shows/movies that no one is surprised anymore. When I finished watch Doctor Who's episode "Doomsday", I was such a wrecked mess that I actually went to my mother crying and she had to console me. So, now whenever I get one of my #Creys moods, Mumma just goes, "Hero marri wayo?" and I be all, "Ammi Pls!" πŸ˜†

AHH don't tell me. I cry almost at every movie and book. Amarbail ke end pe I was crying in my room and dad just entered and was like, kya hua? my mum came in and said 'koi character mar gaya hoga. iski tou aadat hai' πŸ˜† I cried reading Khaled Hosseini's books, HP series, PeK, Amarbail, Divergent series and MANY MORE. Movies ki list is never ending xD Highway, New York, Boyhood are the recent ones. The most I've ever cried in my life was while watching Dastaan. I watched like first 15 episodes in one go and when I was done, meri haalat aisi thi jese koi waqayi mar gaya ho πŸ˜†My dad couldn't believe I cried this much for a tv drama. But in my defense, I was just 12 when I wacthed Dastaan and the scenes of partition were way TOO brutal. When it comes to dramas, I can only recall like four serials that made me cry. Movies and books just consume me and I feel so emotional when something happens to the characters or they die.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Don't tell me! You all are chalti phirti ronay ki machine.πŸ˜†I'm probably the one person on this thread who didn't shed a single tear at the scenes of Suhaib's death. *no shoes and tomatoes please* Maybe I'm too hard hearted xD But I definitely ended up teary eyed at the scenes of Behroze's death largely because of Maya and Sanam's portrayal in that episode. It's actually quite hard for me to cry while watching dramas .. The only drama where I actually cried bucketsis Dastaan. i don't think I'll cry watching AJ Faraah scenes. Only books and movies leave me in tears.. Dramas don't have that effect on me.πŸ˜›

Haha! Chalti phirti ronay ki machine 🀣
I don't cry all the time lol.. Just some dramas really get to me.. OMG! I was a mess when Suhaib died! It was worse because I had to cry silently as everyone was around! I just thought I can't do this anymore and went to my room to watch it! That episode really got to me 😭
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mere Baba tou expressionless hote hain while watching it with me and my sistersπŸ˜†

Lol! My dad is normally expressionless too.. I think the only time he cried was watching the scenes between Dur-e-Shahwar and her father in DeS!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Haha! Chalti phirti ronay ki machine 🀣
I don't cry all the time lol.. Just some dramas really get to me.. OMG! I was a mess when Suhaib died! It was worse because I had to cry silently as everyone was around! I just thought I can't do this anymore and went to my room to watch it! That episode really got to me 😭

Aaah no it's not bad if you're a ronay ki machine. Main bhi hoon πŸ˜† but not when it comes to these everyday dramas I watch. Well, I just told Mais the same thing.. the most I've ever cried in my life was while watching the first 13-15 episodes of Dastaan. Matlab LITERALLY an emotional mess I was when I was done watching those scenes of partition and then the next day my dad sat down with me and said, 'Beta in stories ko itna seriosuly nahin lete' but the thing is despite crying non-stop for like 3 hours I continued watching the episodes. My impatience to finish the drama was greater than the desire to get out of the trauma of those brutal scenes xD I was just 12.. but I know I will cry the same way even if I re-watch Dastaan now πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

AHH don't tell me. I cry almost at every movie and book. Amarbail ke end pe I was crying in my room and dad just entered and was like, kya hua? my mum came in and said 'koi character mar gaya hoga. iski tou aadat hai' πŸ˜† I cried reading Khaled Hosseini's books, HP series, PeK, Amarbail, Divergent series and MANY MORE. Movies ki list is never ending xD Highway, New York, Boyhood are the recent ones. The most I've ever cried in my life was while watching Dastaan. I watched like first 15 episodes in one go and when I was done, meri haalat aisi thi jese koi waqayi mar gaya ho πŸ˜†My dad couldn't believe I cried this much for a tv drama. But in my defense, I was just 12 when I wacthed Dastaan and the scenes of partition were way TOO brutal. When it comes to dramas, I can only recall like four serials that made me cry. Movies and books just consume me and I feel so emotional when something happens to the characters or they die.

I cry at everything! Songs, movies, books, dramas, CARTOONS! I will cry at anything and everything. I even get all teary eyed seeing commercials. Dastaan I never watched cuz I tend to avoid partition stories but I know so many of my cousins were a mess when they watched that show. I remember I cried like a baby when reading To Kill A Mockingbird. And The Kite Runner ka tou poocho hi mat! We were on the way to Karachi and it was raining heavily and I was reading the book in the car. Bahar baarish and andar bhi..I kept crying and crying, the tears actually made the pages wet! Daam made me cry, Mera Naam Yousuf Hai made me cry. The list of things that didn't make me cry will be shorter πŸ˜† Abhi parson caught Bajrangi Bhaijaan on TV and predictably, I was crying. It's so hard to silently cry when people are around, I end up sobbing no matter how much I try to be all silent about it..

Originally posted by: -shabz-

ooho datein shatein ho rahi hai hubby Kay sath, uff watching romantic movie in a dark cinema hall 😳
Don't dissapoint me acha

Ho rahi nahi, ho chuki hai. But it wasnt a romantic movie it was all fighting.

Sid😳

Originally posted by: mary78613

Lol Hinna thora nahi kafi ziada lame tha πŸ˜†

Tumhe to lame hi lagega! BR ki diehard fan!πŸ˜›
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Haha *big huggy*

No new promo makes it an unhappy weekend
Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

They were there in Durr-e-Shehwar na πŸ˜† Granted Obi had a random one scene cameo and Maya had a minor role but that was a Umera Ahmed script and they were in it so meh xD

Oh I didn't know Umera wrote that drama. That is one of my favorite drama's. So beautifully written and acted. That is the drama where I first noticed Maya. What part is osman in, I don't even remeber seeing him in it? I would love to see them as major character in one of her stories, so what would be a good story of Umera for them?