Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 141

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

I dont see the second one being a dream, Bilal dream bigs about dancing with Sadaf, why will he be ok with just her looking at him with soft eyes smiley36

Love these shots, she definitely falls for him at one point

honestly I don’t want anything to be dream smiley36 yes second pic is at his house so it must be real scene.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

It’s bilal abdullah’s centric show with his unending love for sadaf. Till now it looks like it’s all about Bilal Abdulla’s love for sadaf. It reminded me of maya in beyhadh . Even in smd first teaser the first dialogue usne aakar meri zindagi badal di is same as maya in beyhadh arjun sharma usne aakar meri zindagi badal di. That show concept is about obsession but over all story is maya obsession for Arjun. Here it looks like bilal’s love or I can say devotion to sadaf which looks like over all story. All other characters look like catalysts in bilal sadaf story.

https://x.com/elnuzz_/status/1838185661771235590?t=eE7J1XCSPxX4Ne7Mzn1ROg&s=19

Sun saiyyan on them🥺🤍

Is there a song that does not suit them🤧

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

This one does though! I loved the scenes from the third teaser...I found them to be more romantic than the first two...tuta hua Bilal and them smiling at each other smiley27
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

https://x.com/Khamoosh1842662/status/1838186316233588987

Do ub le post

Edited by meandwho - 2 hours ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

And that is why it is intriguing. Sadaf is his true love but why did he allow another woman in his life ? Humsha works for Sadaf's father not Bilal so how did she climb up ranks would also be interesting.

Did they mention somewhere that she works under Sadaf's father coz I missed that.

If she is working with Bilal then it doesn't equate to allowing another woman in his life. She could have climbed the ladders either through manipulation or coz she is actually good at her job. For now, it doesn't seem too exciting to me coz it seems like she will be working for Bilal and in one sided love with him or want to be with him coz he is rich.

My opinion might change if we get more information on her role which I find interesting.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anshvi

Did they mention somewhere that she works under Sadaf's father coz I missed that.

If she is working with Bilal then it doesn't equate to allowing another woman in his life. She could have climbed the ladders either through manipulation or coz she is actually good at her job. For now, it doesn't seem too exciting to me coz it seems like she will be working for Bilal and in one sided love with him or want to be with him coz he is rich.

My opinion might change if we get more information on her role which I find interesting.

There have been some BTS of her taking orders from Sadaf's father. She was seen dancing in Sadaf and Usama's wedding too. Even the 3rd teaser has her with Maya .

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago
wow wahaj is active and looks excited. Smd hype is high and krq story should be good
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

There have been some BTS of her taking orders from Sadaf's father. She was seen dancing in Sadaf and Usama's wedding too. Even the 3rd teaser has her with Maya .

I thought Humsha and Sadaf would be cousins

Posted: 47 minutes ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

I thought Humsha and Sadaf would be cousins

https://x.com/RRnPRR/status/1837880220705005777?t=F__7JINBqOjXrb6fziF-XA&s=19

Just look at her look, she is giving pure villain vibes.