Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Mere Baba tou expressionless hote hain while watching it with me and my sisters 😆

I remember I was watching Daam's last episode. SB is already my Papa's fav actress ever and then you match her amazing acting with Umera's script and lo and behold! You get my father, standing in front of the TV and silently crying as the episode's final scenes play on the screen. He tears up at all Agha Jaan scenes. We just let him be, everyone deserves their privacy while watching shows :P
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

LOL! Mais, Now I am hoping he lands up on this thread again and reads this 😆

Haan clever to hai, that I would admit! 😆

bwahahaha! Na kar yaar! xD
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OR I might just snapshot him this *evil smile* buahaha 😈

Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I remember I was watching Daam's last episode. SB is already my Papa's fav actress ever and then you match her amazing acting with Umera's script and lo and behold! You get my father, standing in front of the TV and silently crying as the episode's final scenes play on the screen. He tears up at all Agha Jaan scenes. We just let him be, everyone deserves their privacy while watching shows :P

Does Umera still write drama's? I would love to see Osman and Maya in one of her drama's.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

LOL I don't think crying while watching tv shows is bad. I cried my eyes out while watching the episode of Mata e Jaan where Aabi dies and my dad could see me crying in the lounge from his bedroom.. he took my picture and then showed it to me later. xD Itni khatarnaak picture thi woh.. I looked drunk with red eyes and untied hair 😆
sourmisery thumbnail

OR I might just snapshot him this *evil smile* buahaha 😈

I give up 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She still does, but not as much as before.
Oh yes, seeing OsMaya on Umera's script would be a treat.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

LOL I don't think crying while watching tv shows is bad. I cried my eyes out while watching the episode of Mata e Jaan where Aabi dies and my dad could see me crying in the lounge from his bedroom.. he took my picture and then showed it to me later. xD Itni khatarnaak picture thi woh.. I looked drunk with red eyes and untied hair 😆

I have cried on so many shows/movies that no one is surprised anymore. When I finished watch Doctor Who's episode "Doomsday", I was such a wrecked mess that I actually went to my mother crying and she had to console me. So, now whenever I get one of my #Creys moods, Mumma just goes, "Hero marri wayo?" and I be all, "Ammi Pls!" 😆
Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She still does, but not as much as before.

Oh yes, seeing OsMaya on Umera's script would be a treat.

What story of hers can you see them in? I don't know what she has written besides Zindagi Gulzar Hai.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dramawatcher201

What story of hers can you see them in? I don't know what she has written besides Zindagi Gulzar Hai.

They were there in Durr-e-Shehwar na 😆 Granted Obi had a random one scene cameo and Maya had a minor role but that was a Umera Ahmed script and they were in it so meh xD