Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

no one likes OsMaya than Maya herself! πŸ˜†

#loveyoubuddy

#thishashtagisloveee

Meri friendship goals ki feels active ho jaati hain. I don't make friendship goals easily.. they're my second in the list!
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Fari (the fat owl) has been trying to get Obi's attention for her vms since forever! Ali Rehman has retweeted the ArHaib vm she made, Maya liked a WaFa vm on fb..but ye zaalim mehboob Obi dhyaan hi nahin deta. She is a crazy Obi fan! I love fangirling with her!

Maya even shared bits of her balle balle vm on insta and twitter
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

#loveyoubuddy

#thishashtagisloveee

Meri friendship goals ki feels active ho jaati hain. I don't make friendship goals easily.. they're my second in the list!

#mysuperhero kam tha ke ab #mysuperstar bhi likh diya..the legit fangirls died of feels there πŸ˜† And I was just left thinking ke agar jo Obi actually replies to her..tou unn ka kya hoga? Main kis kis ko sambhalungi? 🀣
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Maya even shared bits of her balle balle vm on insta and twitter

she did! i really like Fari's vms so its amazing to see her work being appreciated like this!
clockworknerd thumbnail
I'm used to writing Faraah so much here that in my post on the thread of Farwa ki ABC I wrote Faraah instead of Farwa 😳 just noticed the mistake and corrected it.
*straight outta DeD craze*

Need to get DeD out of my mind πŸ˜†
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SUNDAYYY 2 DAYS TO GO SO CRAZY EXCITED FOR THE AJ FARAA SCENE I THINK THATS GONNA BE THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE NEXT EPISODE ALSO HOPING FOR 30+ EPISODES if It's exactly 30 then too less
sourmisery thumbnail
I really hope the Farah taking a dazed walk with a breathtaking picturesque scenery in the background scene is worth the excitement. I've been wanting to see that scene since, oh..when the very first promo of DeD was released. So, I am the most excited about that. The context and the consequences of that alone-time Farah has.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I can't wait to see the growing bond between Agha Jaan and Farah.. the precap alone had me close to tears..

Don't tell me! You all are chalti phirti ronay ki machine.πŸ˜† I'm probably the one person on this thread who didn't shed a single tear at the scenes of Suhaib's death. *no shoes and tomatoes please* Maybe I'm too hard hearted xD But I definitely ended up teary eyed at the scenes of Behroze's death largely because of Maya and Sanam's portrayal in that episode. It's actually quite hard for me to cry while watching dramas .. The only drama where I actually cried buckets is Dastaan. i don't think I'll cry watching AJ Faraah scenes. Only books and movies leave me in tears.. Dramas don't have that effect on me. πŸ˜›
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
My Papa cries in almost every episode πŸ˜†