Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 143

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I'm looking forward to hira's death, as she's a villain trying to keep apart bilal and sadaf. Am getting selfish vampy vibes from her so it'd be interesting to see her die.

Girl this is Bilal's story unless they trick us, who knows. I have trust issues with production as of now.

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

What is the name of the show? I'm honestly waiting to see her part, they are not giving anything away. Hopefully she does justice.

Idk check on google you will find it. Hira had mentioned about this show that her character is very similar to that one.

Girl this is Bilal's story unless they trick us, who knows. I have trust issues with production as of now.

Me too, I think in the actual episodes hisama will eat up the entire screenspace like it's happening in jn.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Idk check on google you will find it. Hira had mentioned about this show that her character is very similar to that one.

oh okay, I will thank you.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Me too, I think in the actual episodes hisama will eat up the entire screenspace like it's happening in jn.

Sorry bro, I heard about it the issues, but haven't watched the show. The production house needs to work on this, they should show what they know will sell.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I wonder if the story about seven stages of love, from attraction to death.

We have roses which I guess might play a part. So, each rose represents a stage of love and perhaps Bilal & Sadaf will go through the 7 stages of love with each rose which Bilal gifts to Sadaf represents a specific stage.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anshvi

We have roses which I guess might play a part. So, each rose represents a stage of love and perhaps Bilal & Sadaf will go through the 7 stages of love with each rose which Bilal gifts to Sadaf represents a specific stage.

I honestly think it will be story of one sided love. Bilal's love for Sadaf. It is all about his journey. I don't think it will be mutual but I could be wrong.

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Behen ko kisi aur se pyar hoga? We can't force someone to love.

Does anyone even stand a remote chance when Bilal Abdullah is professing his love.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

Does anyone even stand a remote chance when Bilal Abdullah is professing his love.

Let's see, you never know. If you remember Ae Dil hai Mushkil, she just couldn't love Ranbir. Anything is possible.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: an hour ago

All I want to say "Bilal dedo hume"

Edited by chai_chatter - an hour ago