Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Yayy! Thats great..
Nope still no promo!

^ Ab lagta hai Monday ko hee milega promo.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

isiliye toh u were missing on tuesday.. i was wondering where u been ..
No internet makes u enjoyed the episode more na...😆

btw superb review re...
love it..
and the dialogue at the last scene... superb na...
OsMaya just nailed it...

Thank youu! 😳 Yeah! I had my complete attention towards tv because I didn't have to type and watch the scene at the same time. Sab se corner walay sofa pe beth ke i was fangirling without making a single noise. 😆
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Thank youu! 😳 Yeah! I had my complete attention towards tv because I didn't have to type and watch the scene at the same time. Sab se corner walay sofa pe beth ke i was fangirling without making a single noise. 😆

haha.. fangirling at peak rite...😆

Watching DeD in laptop is 🤢... the small screen cant fit WaFa in it.. 😛
so, im going to download all the epi and watch it on TV..
Clear view.. bigger resolution.. 😆

clockworknerd thumbnail

IKNOWWW. This is from NY.. they're shooting for Dobara Phir Se over there. I desperately hope this isn't their look in the movie 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
So I came across this really sweet post on Obi's page:
"So I'm the person who never watches any drama serial. The last Pakistani drama serial I watched was Humsafar & the ONLY reason I watch Dayar-e-Dil is WALI! I'm also the person who hardly ever writes to a famous person because I know they'd never even know I wrote to them but I am so.. how do I put it.. I don't wanna sound cheesy.. I just love you! Wow. That escalated quickly. xD anyway, I LOVE your acting, sense of humor, everything else about you that we get an idea of from your posts. I seriously hope I meet you some day. If you see someone some day who goes into a shock, stops breathing & then is left speechless, after seeing you.. be sure it's me.
I wish there was privacy on this post, I don't want anyone else to read this. I sound so.. creepy."

And Osman actually replied to this post 😳

"Cheers, Alishbah! Re: Diyar-e-Dil, that's really kind of you, but the play is chock-full of actors infinitely better than me (than I? Me? Gaah.) However, I am humbled you loved my performance."
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I had read that post, didnt know Obi replied! gaaah! he's so sweeet!

waise..he retweeted the Elaichi gif with added caption, 'caught between rock and hard place.' and my brain immediately went into 18+ territory. Naqii's comment about it was the most apt, 'Homeboy. Keep it Halal.'

🤣
clockworknerd thumbnail

"Err, hey Obi..

I actually don't know what to say here cause I've never written to a celebrity before, so I'm rather nervous. I remember watching a parody of yours, right after Humsafar finished, and I found it hilarious"and then one fine day mum tells me that 'remember that guy from the Humsafar parody, yeah, he's actually working in drama now' and I was like, 'oh, ok cool!'. (Today, I know that the drama in question was Aik Nayee Cinderella).

Fast forward to 2015, I've now watched all of your shows (seriously, I've been binge-watching your and Maya's shows for the past month), read all of your interviews and watched all of your parodies.. phew... aaand I'm totally in love.. with.. you?

*cough* MOVING ON!

So, one day, after watching your parodies, I decided to, kind of, mash them up together and make a little video. It's a little on the crazy side, but, I hope that you get a chance to check it out aaand that.. umm.. it doesn't totally weird you out!

Just my way of showing love and appreciation for your work!"

*a link was posted*

This is another post by 'the fat owl', who by the way has made some beautiful vms on Osman and Maya. I feel like such posts scream my feelings for Obi. SO VERY WEIRD OF ME. But kya karoon I can't post tweet anything to him well, because one my teachers and a few of my seniors follow me on Twitter and I can't reveal the crazy fangirl in me to them. Kisi ko munh nahin dikha sakungi school mein 😆 Same is the case with Facebook. So posts like these kinda make me feel like someone types out what I feel. Should I be embarrassed? 😳

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
no one likes OsMaya than Maya herself! 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Fari (the fat owl) has been trying to get Obi's attention for her vms since forever! Ali Rehman has retweeted the ArHaib vm she made, Maya liked a WaFa vm on fb..but ye zaalim mehboob Obi dhyaan hi nahin deta. She is a crazy Obi fan! I love fangirling with her!