Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 144

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I honestly think it will be story of one sided love. Bilal's love for Sadaf. It is all about his journey. I don't think it will be mutual but I could be wrong.

Even if it's one sided the roses will represent the stages of love of their love story even if it's from Bilal's side.. And who knows by the end she will eventually fall for him.

Edited by anshvi - an hour ago
anshvi thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Let's see, you never know. If you remember Ae Dil hai Mushkil, she just couldn't love Ranbir. Anything is possible.

Yup, anything is possible. Teasers do indicate Bilal's unconditional one sided love for Sadaf.

One thing is certain, it would eventually be about Bilal's love for Sadaf. Just like in ADHMK, it was about Ranbir and Anushka despite the fact that it was a one sided love story. Their connection was what the movie was all about. Fawad played the supporting role despite the fact that he was the love interest.

Here also, Bilal & Sadaf's equation is what the show is based on even if it's one sided love from Bilal's end. Other characters will play crucial role in Bilal and Sadaf's story.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anshvi

Yup, anything is possible. Teasers do indicate Bilal's unconditional one sided love for Sadaf.

One thing is certain, it would eventually be about Bilal's love for Sadaf. Just like in ADHMK, it was about Ranbir and Anushka despite the fact that it was a one sided love story. Their connection was what the movie was all about. Fawad played the supporting role despite the fact that he was the love interest.

Here also, Bilal & Sadaf's equation is what the show is based on even if it's one sided love from Bilal's end. Other characters will play crucial role in Bilal and Sadaf's story.

The question remains whether she will return his love or not. Hopefully next teaser might give something away, but I got nothing new from first 3 teasers.

anshvi thumbnail

The question remains whether she will return his love or not. Hopefully next teaser might give something away, but I got nothing new from first 3 teasers.

If they reveal this in teasers then there is no surprise left. I am happy that they aren't revealing much tbh!

I am completely okay if it's like Ranjhana or ADHMK coz they served angst so well and the relationship between the leads was really good! For me it's not even about returning the love or not, it's about how SMD needs to be Bilal's story and his love for Sadaf and their equation. Hopefully that would be written really well 🤞

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 41 minutes ago

Kaddu uncle is doing sm updates for these two? Has anyone watched skam?

https://x.com/7thskybiz/status/1838270851671822724

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 13 minutes ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

If they reveal this in teasers then there is no surprise left. I am happy that they aren't revealing much tbh!

I am completely okay if it's like Ranjhana or ADHMK coz they served angst so well and the relationship between the leads was really good! For me it's not even about returning the love or not, it's about how SMD needs to be Bilal's story and his love for Sadaf and their equation. Hopefully that would be written really well 🤞

hmm, I need the story to be good & actors to deliver properly.