Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

From Farah point of view, if there is one person who fully understand her that is Moiz...
so she always goes to him, shares all her problems with him.. when Ruhi become maha irritating mother, Moiz is the one supports Farah.. so she thinks Moiz is the "Good Guy" here...

btw, I'm Visha ...

Exactly! In her eyes her mother, Agha Jaan, Mamoo, Mumani have always wronged her or emotionally blackmailed her, Moeez has never done anything wrong in her opinion so its understandable why she hasn't yet given a shut up call to Moeez.. But i'm sure in the future when she gets to see his true face she'll give him a piece of her mind.. She doesn't tolerate sh*t even when Wali is telling her to do things she doesn't want to do she gives him a good answer back.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Haha! 😆 its alright I thought I should just clarify 😳

🤗

Word Count: 0

Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@visha he still hold good guy image for her.one thing is sure ruhi really bad mother..I never seen comforting Farah once...after behroze she really need her...No doubt Farah peacefully slept becoz she found parental love in aghajaan.
Edited by Dhani_ - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Alright i'm off need to finish a few bits and bobs off before DeD repeat airs which is in like half an hour.. Bye
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
While Farah didn't actually snap at Moiz, it was very clear from her expressions that she was close to snapping. And she would've. But the thing is that Moiz has been such a pillar of support for Farah ever since Behroze died that she can't treat him the same as Tajamul and Zohra. Whatever Moiz's real face is, the fact remains that not once did Moiz actually use Farah or tried to make her do stuff she didn't like. He was her shoulder to cry on when Behroze died, the reassuring voice when Ruhi kept losing all her calm and retreated to her room, he pushed Farah to not waste her time and go out to live her life. Yeah, he was an ass when it came to Wali and Farah's nikaah to Wali. Granted he proposed to a married girl but that was after Tajamul formally asked Ruhi for Farah's hand in marriage with Moiz.

Farah has no reason to suspect Moiz or go against him. We already saw where he stands in her life. Even in the most troubling times, Farah didn't have the thought to call Moiz for help or support. She couldn't bring herself to go against Wali and tell Moiz how she got to haveli. Are these the actions of a girl in love? No way. At most she is ehsaanmand of Moiz for taking care of her and Ruhi all these years. But not even that would stop Farah from blasting Moiz if he goes all dictator on her. Farah hates, hates being manipulated and pushed around. Moiz was saved from her wrath cuz all these years he didn't do such things. But if he'll go in that direction, just sit back and watch Farah giving him the bashing of a lifetime.

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Alright i'm off need to finish a few bits and bobs off before DeD repeat airs which is in like half an hour.. Bye

haha.. bye re..
hv fun watching Repeat DeD
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg I just loved yesterday's episode.literally wafa scenes and interaction with AJ.
Wali is so possessive 🤪 and the way he look fir a chance to go in faraah's room ufff to die for 🤪 wali I officially love wali.
And the crackling chemistry between these two.uff
I have seen episode already 4 times.
And tell me that moiz is so greedy and nasty 🤢 and how dare he scold my faraah?

Originally posted by: Dhani_

@visha he still hold good guy image for her.one thing is sure ruhi really bad mother..I never seen comforting Farah once...after behroze she really need her...No doubt Farah peacefully becoz she found parental love in aghajaan.

exactly Dhani..
After Behroz died.. her own mother ignoring her and when Agha Jaan starts caring for her, Ruhi blames Farah for siding them.. So Farah feels she had been used by both parties...

after watching the precap, i really cant wait for next week episode..
Farah and Agha Jaan's bonding and their cries... im damn sure i will need tissues next week...
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Visha
ruhi is egotist fool. she think she know everything BT it will break that her own brother is using her. Her breakdown will be epic. for me that's where circuit completes with no grunge left
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fawadbae

Omg I just loved yesterday's episode.literally wafa scenes and interaction with AJ.
Wali is so possessive 🤪 and the way he look fir a chance to go in faraah's room ufff to die for 🤪 wali I officially love wali.
And the crackling chemistry between these two.uff
I have seen episode already 4 times.
And tell me that moiz is so greedy and nasty 🤢 and how dare he scold my faraah?

😆😆
We all are in the same boat 😆