Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 147

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

Posted in the other thread by mistake lol

Funny story- during the space session my friend told Wahaj that I was expecting an iconic tragic end for Rumi (JBG) and Wahaj was so surprised coz everyone else was hoping for a happy ending for Rumi & Sonia 😂 and then he asked me if I like dramas with tragic endings and then I told him that tragic endings can make characters memorable. So, I wanted Sonia to choose Rumi and then either both dying or Rumi dying while saving her. Very Romeo Julie space 😂

My hopes for Wahaj's on screen character to get an iconic and memorable death sequence are still in place and hoping it would come true with SMD. Best scenario would be Sadaf finally wanting to confess to Bilal that she loves him and then Bilal dying in her arms after knowing Sadaf loves him. 🫶

Posted: 3 hours ago

But in jbg rumi died so one of his character already got a memorable tragic end. Also in mein too we had a sad ending, so can't take it anymore, my man needs a happy ending now.

And still if you want his character to have a tragic end, I'd say let's keep fingers crossed and hope kaddu uncle ropes wahaj to headline kam4 and then we'd get an iconic death of his character.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

But in jbg rumi died so one of his character already got a memorable tragic end. Also in mein too we had a sad ending, so can't take it anymore, my man needs a happy ending now.

And still if you want his character to have a tragic end, I'd say let's keep fingers crossed and hope kaddu uncle ropes wahaj to headline kam4 and then we'd get an iconic death of his character.

Rumi's death wasn't executed that well coz JBG wasn't specifically about him. When I say iconic death sequences, I mean SRK in Kal Ho Na Ho, Devdas, Ranjhana where the entire climax revolved only around their characters and their death sequences coz they were the central characters.

Haha ya even KAM works or something completely out of the box which Wahaj should opt for after SMD.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Tbh tragic love stories leave a far more lasting impact and often go on to become memorable if done right. So, I am all in for a beautiful tragic ending. Imagine Bilal dying in Sadaf's arms after she finally confesses her love to him. Would be beautiful ❤

The best ending for Devdas was in Anurag Kashyap's Dev D where the character moved on in the end instead of dying . I don't have such high expectations from KRQ but it would be a nice change and would give a good message.