Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 7 [Ye Aap Kar Kya Rahi Hain, Miss Tarzan?] - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Her name is Mariam and her next show Munkir is also with OKB :)
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what hangover I have for show. I was checking youtube again again waiting for them to upload. finally when I watched it I greed for next episode immediately. Let me start with anjunmad I really respect that lady never once she leave manners. I love the she says zarmine that she is her daughter not ruhi's. very commanding and straight forward..we can see that she is also disturb by farah's presence but way she carry herself is way watch. then my sweet zarmine she asked samed dialogue 'lala farah ko yaha kyu laya?' so many times after last episode. the way she care for wali and aghajaan try being shield for them against farah is so cute. I wonder how she and farah will bond eventually? I laughing watching scene when wali sat on dinning table with farah one hand and zarmine on other their expression were prize less. ruhi and her brother's bits I completely neglected coz there more important stuff going on. I love agha jaan my heart goes to that man how by just by seeing farah his face light up like a child. he has found his behoze in farah just like he see suhaib in wali. soon ice between farah and him will break to become a beautiful relationship. wali become farah's new teacher rectifying her on every stage. his dialogues are always to the point. I fav in this epi was 'bada shauk hai mere parivaar ke nazro mein apne liye pyaar dekhne ka'👏 dupatta scene was mere display that he still has place her in his heart. in fact there was many such tiny bits where we can see so. and its treat to watch OKB like this. and my wonder girl farah she is going through journey of finding her self which directing her to her roots. she is carrying so much In her mind. why she is talking to moiz he is just dominating here didn't she decided that she want live by her own terms. make up your mind girl. Its treat to watch WaFa fight how wali gets afftected by farah and how farah say no's wali bt at end does the way he said. she is no dhokebaaz she proved it by keeping her secret from moiz. i am very much waiting for farah share emotional connect aghajaan and family. farah is currently under detox and with wali's firmness and aghajaan's love she will turn out pure n clear. moiz is after farah's money thank god he is more palatable now that atleast there is reason for his obsession with married cousin. i want see wali teaching some unforgettable lesson. i need sleep and patience to suvive till next Tuesday. 😳
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Hey the WaFa track has started.. Farah has come to the haveli now

wwao thanks.. today I'll watch some recent episodes 😳 . what's your name. ? i watched a scene when wali left farah in dark room. its additional maybe.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
OKB IS JUST OUTSTANDING AS WALI
after each passing week I m becoming a bigger and bigger fan of him

He has just killed it as wali suhaib Khan

Not only with Farah but with agha jaan hareem jarminay

Even showing his jealousy for moeez

Everything every expression he just nails it big time

Plus he looks sooo good Omggg

I just can't get over okb

I guess he is my new crush after zahid and hamza

I hv always liked him unlike others. who used to mk fun of his acting

But with Goya and this show he proved he can act really really well

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
P.S.WHEN DID THE DUPATTA SCENE HAPPEN
I MISSED IT

WHAT THE HELL
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

P.S.WHEN DID THE DUPATTA SCENE HAPPEN

I MISSED IT

WHAT THE HELL

hww watch it.. really cute
around 14 min something if you are watching online 😊
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just can't get over that nek-parveen dialogue with wali's expression 😆
He was so so good in that scene ❤️

I am so so glad that they are taking it slow and not rushing with waFa
Edited by girlTalks - 9 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 1

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: taaniroyal

wwao thanks.. today I'll watch some recent episodes 😳. what's your name. ? i watched a scene when wali left farah in dark room. its additional maybe.

Heyy.. I'm Nisbah 😳 Yh the haunted house scene was last week
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
@Abby: If your hinting out on a few of us that said OKB hasn't really got into the skin of his character, then I just want to say that I was one of them who thought that.. He never had many scenes at the start so he had no scope to act.. Whereas now he has more screen space and hence has really improved.. I don't think any of us made fun of his acting.