Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Wali brings Faarah to Aghaa Jaan under a contract & pretending that she's there just out of love for Aghaa Jaan ...Wali the son of Suhaib Bakhtiyar Khan...who knew the value of Relations

Faarah comes haveli under a contract and feeling it's cheating to pretend in front of Aghaa Jaan and others...Faarah the daughter of straightforward Behroz Bakhtiyar Khan

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
here comes late latif... 😆 finished watching epi 21 what an epi it was 👏👏👏 finally farah spoke up finally yeee 😃

i liked how wali dragged his wifey and took her with him..i know he was being harsh but after doing all this farah needed this 😡

uff how good okb and maya ali look together ❤️
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the episode like love love love Wali suhaib khan you're phenomenal as much as I appreciated faraa giving It back to Wali I hate the way she's being a hypocrite she thinks Wali is jaagirdar ka beta dominating bla bla excuse me what did your beloved moiz do shouted an order at you go back to Lahore and what did you say to him nothing way to go girl! I love arjumand so well characterized hats off to the writer the way she scolded zarminey beautifully done you can feel the difference!! now my dearest ruhina mujhe meri beti chahiye instead of love all I saw were insecurities rising that now faraa will know the complete truth hahah you're going down now woman! also one scene that stuck with me was faraa calling arjumand chachi so our fearless faraa Isn't that manner less uff also walis jealously so cute but I think he's done now with all her bulshit all her crap he's just done I'm so with him her 50 shades of hypocrisy are irritating me too especially the way she was shown thinking about moiz I didn't like that one bit irrespective of the fact how good of a friend he Is too her if she stood upto ruhi saying you used me what different Is moiz he has also forever poisoned her mind hasn't he!!! forget Wali even once he didn't tell her you should at least give your dada a chance so yeah she Is biased and that ways she's very wrong In my opinion loved when she wore that scarf though pretty cute and all dressed up Wali looks hot In office attire I was swooning need to see this episode again still not over it. sorry for the lack of full stops and commas my excitement knows no bounds just had to blurt out my view!!

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Episode dekhne de phir rant karne aaungi 😆

i watch at midnight 🤣
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just saw the precap I'm already tearing up finally faraa will share her years of pent up sadness with someone I'm so glad she's free from everyone's claws and oh god Wali better beat up moiz please this has to happen I need to see it faraa slapping him will also be fine enough but he needs to be put In his place bloody selfish greedy loser
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i watch at midnight 🤣

Haha! 😆 It is the best time to watch.. Akele tanha 🤣
I actually watch with my parents. Bache so jate hain so yeah! :P
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I couldn't wait to watch today's episode so I watched it on youtube instead but I have to say I am slightly disappointed with today's episode. It was too slow for me. However, I enjoyed Farah and Zarminay's scene.
Oh gosh! Why am i not surprised that this Moiz was after Agha Jaan's wealth which Farah would eventually get.

I hope they kill Moiz somehow! I wouldn't mind him falling off the bridge near Agha Jaan's house! Grrr!
Edited by Diyar-e-dil - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
cuz I waited for this for like a week..

and I am sleep deprived.

and i have lost my appetite.

and I simply just don't feel good.

#sedlyf
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Who ever is playing Zarminay's role is doing really well, havnt seen her before. I am in love with this drama.
Edited by -Lostindreams - 9 years ago