Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I read on twitter months ago that Shoaib Mansoor was secretly working on a film.. wonder if that's true or not.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridaanur

Ansar Abbasi @AnsarAAbbasi

Really disappointed to see a vulgar promo of film Karachi Say Lahore on Geo News. Where is Pemra??

1:13 AM - 26 Jul 2015

Honestly the KSL promos I don't find as vulgar as some other things being shown on television. TBH, much worse is being played.The discreet condom ads, the lingerie ads, the trailers that play for non-Pakistani films that show open physically intimacy, the way rape is being glorified in dramas or rape scenes being shown generally.. some dialogues in dramas especially if it's playing at prime time when families watch or some dramas in general being so openly inappropriate.
I mean there was a drama or episode of one on with Shahood Alvi and Mahjabeen where they literally showed him push her on bed and come on top, and then later she's in the sheet waking up to check if he's there LITERALLY implying that they had sex.. even a 10-11 yr old today could figure that out. Censorship needs to be imposed on all things not just the KSL promos.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Add the trailer of Gidh, it looks amazing.
Staring Shaan, Sophia Loren, shamoon and I guess humza. I saw the trailer on desi rants and raves on fb.
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

I hope so too. Btw what do you think, here founder member of VS means JJ or Rohail Hyatt?

i have a feel that it's JJ
ridaanur thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Honestly the KSL promos I don't find as vulgar as some other things being shown on television. TBH, much worse is being played.The discreet condom ads, the lingerie ads, the trailers that play for non-Pakistani films that show open physically intimacy, the way rape is being glorified in dramas or rape scenes being shown generally.. some dialogues in dramas especially if it's playing at prime time when families watch or some dramas in general being so openly inappropriate.
I mean there was a drama or episode of one on with Shahood Alvi and Mahjabeen where they literally showed him push her on bed and come on top, and then later she's in the sheet waking up to check if he's there LITERALLY implying that they had sex.. even a 10-11 yr old today could figure that out. Censorship needs to be imposed on all things not just the KSL promos.

@bold: yes agreed
as far as Ansar Abbasi is concerned it's not the first time that he reacted he is from those very RARE journs in media groups who are very sensitive about Pakistani Culture, Values and keep on raising the voice consistently on the above stated issues by you. He took very Hard Line regarding Turkish shows on Urdu1 but no one listened there and we had launch of Geo Kahani, Ary Zindagi.
I may not agree with him on all he says but i do respect his opinion because he is a straight forward man and not hypocrite like mostly in media 🤢
ridaanur thumbnail
Since it's August so sharing it, hope you guys will like it... One of my all time favourites, I could not believe that it was Atif Ali's debut composition... he sung it DIL SAY❤️

Writer & Director of the movie Shahzad Nawaz wrote the lyrics of this song and dedicated it to Baghat Singh... he mentioned in a promotional interview that the inspiration for lyrics was the reply of Baghat Singh to his mother... when Baghat Singh's mother wrote him to ask for apology from the govt. as he's not even married yet, he replied that he has married already with "Azaadi"...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb0BbHR_uys[/YOUTUBE]
and we who can't access youtube, alternate link is😳

http://playit.pk/watch?v=tb0BbHR_uys

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gidh

Directed By: Shamoon Abbasi
Produced By: J.A.R Production, Shaam Films
Story By: Zubair Abbasi
Cast: Shaan Shahid, Sara Loren, Shamoon Abbasi, Ayesha Khan
Music By: Kamran Akhtar
Genre: Action/Thriller

Trailer:
https://www.facebook.com/desirants/videos/vb.422893647842942/706035846195386/?type=2&theater
Teaser:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4-pd9D0oIU[/YOUTUBE]
From Wikipedia:Love finds betrayal asking for justice and corruption seeking revenge. All takes place in a world full of glitz and glamour, where not is all what it seems, and in which the humanity of one man is tested and threatened. This film is about loss, anger, and revenge entangled in the lives of film stars, press and police.
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Add the trailer of Gidh, it looks amazing.
Staring Shaan, Sophia Loren, shamoon and I guess humza. I saw the trailer on desi rants and raves on fb.

Aye aye captain!
Done. I did not find the trailer ... but have added the most recent teaser I found. If you have the link for the trailer can you add it here?
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shah and moor sounds great .
Tfs