List of Upcoming Pakistani Movies - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Karachi se Lahore is releasing in Australia. Village cinema details are here:
http://villagecinemas.com.au/movies/karachi_se_lahore
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Thanks a lot dear for sharing all these intros.. 🤗 I actually didn't know AT ALL about any upcoming movie among these.. So thank u.

Then, i liked all trailers. Special mention to Shah, Moor, Hijrat n Yalghar. They have something in them. Yalghar's trailer could have been better to attract the viewers but I simply loved the concept n I just they manage to impress us with wonderful quality film.

No mention .. 🤗 back. Yeah I also did not know about these movies but fortunately I have a few friends who are in this field and are very passionate about Pakistani cinema like myself. They keep an eye on latest happenings and post the news on their fb. Many of the movies I got to know through them.
I also think that Yalghar's trailer is a little amateurish. I think in order to match up with Waar's trailer they went a little overboard but I think movie would be good.
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ It is really good to hear that.. n Pakistan is finally producing quality films back back to back.. before it was once a year or two hardly but now it's raining .. n for good.. 😳

I have not watched Waar though.. have heard a lot of good things about it.. u watched it ?
WabalMunni thumbnail
oh yes I have watched it woh bhi in Cinema..what an experience it was. I loved the movie more so because I love Shaan and he is awesome in the movie. You should also watch it I think you will enjoy it.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh alright.. watching it in Cinema must be a different experience.. I also love Shaan after watching him in Khuda K Liye.. he was my most favourite in the whole movie 😛.

I think I should plan to watch it then..
WabalMunni thumbnail
Saya e Khuda e Zuljalal

Directed By: Umair Fazli
Written By: Tauseef Razaque, Inam Qadri
Cast: Umair Sultan, Nayyer Ijaz, Arbaaz Khan, Moammar Rana, Noor Bukhari, Resham, Shafqat Cheema, Rambo
Production Company: Jehan Films
Genre: Action/Thriller

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFGLLNLQVLQ[/YOUTUBE]

From Wikipedia: It is a story of Pakistani heroes of the nation during the war of 1965, what Pakistan was supposed to be and what it is today. It also takes the audience through a period of history that has been forgotten. The film has been supported by the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) and Air Force.
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the compilation.
Glad to see movies based on such diverse topics.
Jawad Bashir directed horro movie Maya also released alongside Bin roye, bajrangi and wrong no. It wasn't hyped much neither it was publicized well and I guess it got flop.. never heard of it in any cinema. I was actually looking forward to it.

edited to add: the movie maya released on 12th june according to wiki?1?!?!
Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Must listen to Moor's album
http://www.saavn.com/p/song/urdu/Moor/Eva/NCIMSQBBRF8
Just love the music by strings specially Jogiya, Eva and Talabgaar
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Informative thread..so many movies 😊