Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow thatsba pretty impressive line up
Moor looks most promising

Also yalggaar and the boxing movie

These films r much bettter than the pathetic nasal films which got released recently

Only Karachi se Lahore is pathetic ...I hate shehzad sheikh and the trailer is also bakwaas
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Only looking forward to HMJ and JPNA. They will be paisa vasool types. For the others, i ll wait for the WOM.
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
watched trailer of SHAH on tv,..
it seems really good,..
looking forward to it,..

n am i th only 1 who think k that guy has some resemblance with srk?
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have a request please include AASHIR AZEEM's "Maalik" in your list of up coming movies it has "DHUWAN" waali wibes Commando in Action again after years...do not know it's going to release on 14th or not..

Geo has started playing MOOR's trailer for 14th August but i wish it gets the promotion by every channel as Karachi say Lahore's trailers got but then again it's the matter of banner releasing the movie
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't know whether Geo will ever make the tv premier of its hit Chambaili
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow so many movies on the way
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot dear for sharing all these intros.. 🤗 I actually didn't know AT ALL about any upcoming movie among these.. So thank u.
Then, i liked all trailers. Special mention to Shah, Moor, Hijrat n Yalghar. They have something in them. Yalghar's trailer could have been better to attract the viewers but I simply loved the concept n I just they manage to impress us with wonderful quality film.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maalik

Produced, Directed and Written By: Ashir Azeem
Cast: Farhan Ali Agha, Sajid Hassan, Hassan Niazi, Ashir Azeem, Sabreen Baloch, Rashid Farooqi
Production Company: Media Hub
Genre: Politics, Action Thriller
Expected Release Date: August 14, 2015

official Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/maalikthemovie

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2klpJgOw7mo[/YOUTUBE]
From Wikipedia: Film's story is about "A man of Pakistan's Elite Special Forces whose life gets entangled with Politics. They soon realize that serving the nation is more complicated than simple following of orders."
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ridanur: I have posted the intro. of Maalik. I dont know why I feel like as if the movie is on Late Aslam Chaudhry. Especially in last scene Ashir looks like him alot.
WabalMunni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridaanur

i have a request please include AASHIR AZEEM's "Maalik" in your list of up coming movies it has "DHUWAN" waali wibes Commando in Action again after years...do not know it's going to release on 14th or not..

Geo has started playing MOOR's trailer for 14th August but i wish it gets the promotion by every channel as Karachi say Lahore's trailers got but then again it's the matter of banner releasing the movie

Which banner is releasing Karachi se Lahore?

Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago