So Indians will get to see our serials now before us? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Not a love story. Its a story of bachpan ki dosti.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hain why did those girls move to India? :(
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

How come you love fernando, you shouldnt, he should be loved only by his country men...you are stealing Fernando...whoever he is, I am sure whoever fernando is(my guess Soccer player), his fans must be pissed that you love him. You should change your user name to Iloveushna or sajjal or sana, since youncan only love actors from your country.

👏 😆

Word Count: 1

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the dose of entertainment
Some people seriously needs to get a life and grow up
-Daredevil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm. Okay, so if they actually do show them the serials first, i cant say ill be happy about it. We used to watch ipkknd here like half an hour later, and it was so damn unfair! Like seriously! Thora khayal kerlia kero, i mean, itna wait nahi kia jata, and everybody would already be discussing it by the time i finished watching it.
So i kind of hoped k this time id be the first one to start a discussion, but then again, looks like i ran out of luck.

Apart from that, i think its the actors choice. I wasnt too pleased, just because i too thought we wont get to see some of our best actors on our screens, but thats okay. We basically need more actors if we think they all can be roped in. And lastly, i do think its all just a rumour, the timings part, because theres no way that can happen. Dont get riled up and create a fuss for nothing. Enjoy what we get to see. Agar kismat me nahi hai, to nahi mile ga. Cheers.