So Indians will get to see our serials now before us?

ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Cuz now they will have access to serials 48 hours before we can watch them on tv 😲
Don't they have their own serials + bollywood movies? Since Zee Zindagi got introduced they have been stealing our actors! I don't think we'll ever see Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan in a Pakistani drama again now that both are working in Bollywood movies 🀒

I'm going to cry the day Sajal Ali and Ushna Shah and Sana Javed move to India 😭

Can only hope that Sumbul Iqbal is considered too ugly and fat for Bollywood movies and Sanam Saeed to dusky...otherwise all my favorite actresses will be gone soon.

You can tell our actors will start using the dramas as a stepping stone now. Look at that new girl Armeena Khan. She tried to make it in Bollywood first, but failed and then came to Pakistan. We can definitely say she been very succesful here and now with Indian viewers and directors noticing here in dramas like Mohabbat Ab Nahi Hogi and many more she'll probably get her big break in Bollywood soon.

FRUSTRATING! I remember the forever jobless and single still living with her parents 37 year old Zara Sheikh once saying: Why should we knock on the door of someone else to get a job?

I don't like it that Indians watch our shows and are stealing our actors! Soon we'll have no actors left! 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow
Everytime everyone tries to enjoy a tv show just as a show and without the nationality being labelled,something like this pops upπŸ˜†

Making a post in "India" Forums and calling Indians "thieves"? πŸ˜†

Firstly,we are not "stealing" your actors,they are being paid money to work. Its not like they were held at gun-point and said to work in bollywood .

Its the actors choice. Moreover we have actors from all over the world working in our films,I dunno why everytime a Pak actor appears,teh news is sensationalized.

And honestly,nobody is really made it big in India apart from Fawad Khan and partly Ali Zafar. So,yes,our industry doesnt rely on them. If they are successful,its because of sheer luck and talent.

The same logic holds good for our own actors.

Also what do u mean by you wont have any actors left? We hardly see pak actors in our films. On I only know of Fawad,Imran and Humaima who appeared last year. So 3 films as opposed to 120+ films that release here? Thats pretty scarce. And out of those 3 too,only Fawad was able to make a mark.

Shahrukh,Salman and Aamir still appear in most of our films. πŸ˜† so yeah,again,we are not begging anyone to come here and work.

And dont bollywood films release there? Its not liek we are banning you'll from watching the films πŸ˜†

And who is Armeena?I bet most of us dont know her. So yeah dont worry,we are not going to "steal" her.

So yeah,if they want to work here,they are welcome,if not,well cool. We are going to sail just fine without ur actors as well πŸ˜†

And btw,please dont create a stereotype by telling that only women who are fair and slim get casted in films.

Priyanka Chopra is dusky,the evergreen actress Rekha too and Vidya Balan isnt slim. Its talent that matters at the end of the day.

And I think ur talking about the Eros now online portal which was in the news recently? Again,that was HumTv's choice. Indians didnt go on hunger strike or anything to get that portal. Moreover,the internet audience contributes to only 1/4th of the the actual audience all over the country. Most peopel still prefer Tv over the computer.

TBH I feel proud when our films do well worldwide. Recently PK made 800 crores worldwide. It was a huge hit in China too. I feel happy about it. Priyanka Chopra has been cast as a lead in an American show,we feel proud about that too.

Our actors like Naseeruddin Shah have worked in some Pak movies,we are proud of them that they are doing all possible work all over the world.

I do not understand why one would hold it against them

Its one thing to be possessive,but this has just gone too far. Ur blaming us for ur actors working here? I mean,duh.

Moreover I dont understand why it would be a bad thing.

And yes,zindagi opened many doors. Again,we didnt "steal" ur shows. Rights were bought by the channel.

ALso,it doesnt mean we have stopped watching all our Indians shows and movies. A large section doesnt have access to this channel. So yeah,we have enough shows of our own.But those who have watched the shows,have had a few favourites. Not all but yes,some definitely stand out and we have openly appreciated the shows.

Posts like these make me sad . Dont make us feel guilty about appreciating ur shows. And its turnoff really to read such things. I'd rather not appreciate anything at all in that case. Since we are being accused of "stealing".

Art must not be restricted by boundaries. I have loved zindagi gulzar hai and a few other pak shows,not all,yes.. I have a few favourite actors too,not all again. Shahrukh Khan is still my favourite Khan. But Fawad holds a special place too.

Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 9 years ago
alizey89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanda paani daalo ser pe...ek do hi ache actors h appke bhi...handful
Baat to esa kr rho ho jese humne apne shows aur bollywood tyag diya hain...
Wakey wakey its morning
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How come you love fernando, you shouldnt, he should be loved only by his country men...you are stealing Fernando...whoever he is, I am sure whoever fernando is(my guess Soccer player), his fans must be pissed that you love him. You should change your user name to Iloveushna or sajjal or sana, since youncan only love actors from your country.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

How come you love fernando, you shouldnt, he should be loved only by his country men...you are stealing Fernando...whoever he is, I am sure whoever fernando is(my guess Soccer player), his fans must be pissed that you love him. You should change your user name to Iloveushna or sajjal or sana, since youncan only love actors from your country.

🀣

Shabz take a bow πŸ˜†πŸ‘
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That 48 hour release thing isnt feasible so it wont happen. They probably meant re-telecasting rights.
And the rest of your post is cringeworthy at best. And what do u mean Mahira wont be seen on tv? Her movie Bin Roye is also shot as a drama and will be telecasted soon. She has not one but 3 movies lined up in Pak. Fawad wants a break from TV and if he's getting success there, then why not BW? And working in BW doesnt mean he'll never be seen in a Pakistani movie. India mein bhi Pakistani actor ke naam se hi jaana jata hai.

The only person I dont see doing any kind of acting work in Pak is Ali Zafar
Usko to apna dead singing career bhi tab yaad aata hai jan wahan India mein uski film flop ho jati hai.

Now in Bin Roye, there are a number of Indian singers who sang. Toh ab kya woh sab India chhor kar Pakistani ho gaye hain?

Aqal ke naakhun khareed lo kaheen se.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol Sana the TM is half Indian and half Pakistani. People haven't familiarized themselves with the TM's posts yet πŸ˜†
HEYYY I MISSED YOU FERNANDO! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BESTIE?! :O

And how will indians have access before us :S
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Lol Sana the TM is half Indian and half Pakistani. People haven't familiarized themselves with the TM's posts yet πŸ˜†

Good to know. I wasted my time for nothing.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ hina
ChaloπŸ˜†...phir shuru hogi aik naye lovestory
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago