Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Heiinn ?? 😲😲😲

A big shock for me. 😲
Seriously, How these people manage to look so young.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ali rehman possible in mid 30's . all of these guys are no spring chickens but look really ..really goood.❤️ Another thing is that the reason most of the shows look real and fun to watch is that the actors look real playing the roles. I am not convinced 18 -20 year kid playing a role of a married adult man ,which is most of the stories are.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Saba worked with Nauman Habib.. that guy is a kid brother to her..😆 I don't know if he was supposed to be younger than her in the show.. but if not that was an extremely odd pairing.. But yes I agree.. it's the same everywhere.. Male dominated industries and it shouldn't be like that but we can't do much.. and honestly, I don't mind if Ushna Shah can have a fling with Humayun and Sohai can have an affair with Yasir then why can't they work with them? But I agree Adnan does work with all these young girls and sometimes they looks very young.. esp in Ahista Ahista when he worked with Mawra she looked like his daughter 😆 even tho they justified it with Mawrz being much younger to him, it did kinda look odd..

Wikipedia says Javed Sheikh is 60.. And Ushna Shah is almost 27-28

You are making Ushna out to be way older then she is. She was studying at York from 2009 to 2013 which means she is a year younger than me since I started there in 2008.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imran Abbas and Faisal Qureshi (the Ufone actor) were classmates in NCA. Imran and Ali Zafar also know each other from NCA. He has to be around their ages. Imran looked really young when he originally started.

All the current male actors are 30 yrs and plus except for Shehyar. I believe Danish Taimoor is even in his 30s.

Sanam Saeed looks really good for her age. She's also 30.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Syra Yousuf will also never age. She looks really young..and she's in her late 20s. She'll probably look the same for the next 10 yrs.
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahsan Khan looks younger than his age. I'd say he looks 28-32 ish but he does look more mature as the years have gone by. I remember being like 12 or 13 when I watched his dramas Safaid posh and mehndi Waley hath. He looked like a boy then .

Now he can't pull of such young characters... if anyone has seen Kaise Howe beynam, It's ridiculous. Ahsan looks far too young for noor Khan and it's hilarious that Ayesha Sana is playing his mother in the drama ! Seriously they look the same age haha

Also, I think sajal Ali looks very young. Although she's 21 years old she can pull of as a 14 year old like in nanhi.
Yumna Zaidi is 25 but looks 16/18.
how old is neelam munir ? On wiki it says 23 . I thought she was around 28 ish.