Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ahsan Khan started with films first back in the late 90s. He was in the movie Nikkah which released in 1998. That movie released 17 years ago. This is how Ahsan looked like in that movie.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt9pSgW0198[/YOUTUBE]

If he's 33 right now..that means he was 16 yrs old in this movie above..he does not look 16 at all from any angle.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^OMG I have seen that movie and yesss that is Ahsan.. Would have never remembered.. Lol.. He probably is 40.. He doesn't look 16 in that scene looks pretty old and like a pumpkin lol.. Thank God he groomed.. And if he's 40 which moat probably is the case.. He looks so good <3
Thanks for pointing that out Star..
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Ahsan Khan is in 40s.😲

Yep. Only way i know about Ahsan is because he was a classmate of my cousin growing up during school years, the cousin is now 41 & he's the same age. Meaning he's off by 8-9 years going by Wiki. Many people fake their age there by 3-4 years max, he's broken that record. lol, but I would'nt have guessed otherwise he looks very young could deceive anybody.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
these guys and gals lie so much about their age ... oh my god... if Ahsan is 40 then how old is FQ ?? close to 45 to 50?? Adnan , Humayun are for sure close to 50 .
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imran Abbas is around 40, nothing less.. Saba Qamar is max 31-32.. she started out very young and it actually showed. When she starred in Teri ik Nazar she looked 18 to me, so I don't understand how that makes her an aunty... or how Mahira is an aunty when she turns 31 this December.. no one calls the actors reaching 50 but still acting uncles 😆
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Imran Abbas is in his 40s... He was my cousin's classmate at ICB
My cousin is 41
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What ??? Imran Abbas is in my league ?? So you gals are telling me not that I can dream about FQ but now Imran , Ahsan too. All are 40 close to my age. these guys do look young for their age.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Imran n Ahsan seem to have same age.. But 40... ?? :O
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Even I am shocked to hear. 40!😲
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shocked to hear that Ahsan and Imran are 40. Both of them look way younger. Although since almost a year, in close up shots on TV screen one can see some fine lines around the eye area 😉, however it still doesnt dimish his attractiveness or good looks