Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Btw I agree about Javed Sheikh though. how old is he really? He has looked the same for atleast some 10-15years. Haha.
Its like how we have Anil Kapoor here in India. The guy never seems to age!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: iSakeena

saba and mahira are old aur maybe luks so old but still thy work with young heros

arre they must be in their early 30s at most. πŸ˜†Not like our heroes who are about to reach thalf century πŸ˜†
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

arre they must be in their early 30s at most. πŸ˜†Not like our heroes who are about to reach thalf century πŸ˜†

i dnt know der ages and i dnt believe thm as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†esp saba she baht baht purani and luks eldr than mostlyy all her heros πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saba worked with Nauman Habib.. that guy is a kid brother to her..πŸ˜† I don't know if he was supposed to be younger than her in the show.. but if not that was an extremely odd pairing.. But yes I agree.. it's the same everywhere.. Male dominated industries and it shouldn't be like that but we can't do much.. and honestly, I don't mind if Ushna Shah can have a fling with Humayun and Sohai can have an affair with Yasir then why can't they work with them? But I agree Adnan does work with all these young girls and sometimes they looks very young.. esp in Ahista Ahista when he worked with Mawra she looked like his daughter πŸ˜† even tho they justified it with Mawrz being much younger to him, it did kinda look odd..
Wikipedia says Javed Sheikh is 60.. And Ushna Shah is almost 27-28
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they are all looking their age seriously for the most part all and all... only thing is that the names mentioned above are aging very gracefully and nicely. All are very much good looking people and taking care of their bodies and health. well dressed and groomed people ..
mahnoor i am thinking is maybe looking younger than her self but then she had a child at the age 16 ... how old is she???
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I read somewhere that Mahnoor is around 50.. Is it true?
Adnan Siddiqui does look around 50-ish to me. Humayon doesn't.
Adnan also worked with Arij Fatima and they looked odd together.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ahsan Khan is another, the guy is in his 40's yet looks like a kid still.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Samia mumtaz...
I was shocked when i found out that she's actually older than faisal qureshi
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

Ahsan Khan is another, the guy is in his 40's yet looks like a kid still.

Ahsan Khan is in 40s.😲
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ahsan Khan is 33-34 he isnt 40.. He started working around 2003 for PTV lilttle sidey roles then he started doing some big shows with private channels around 2005.. He was pretty young when he started.. Tho I agree that he doesn't even look 34.. He looks younger..
Naaa Mahnoor is only 44.. She got married when she was 16 she had Laaila when she was 18 she started modeling probably when she was 21

No offence Saniya Mumtaz looks really old to me
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago