Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
other than Mahnoor baloch, everyone is aging.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Babra Sharif is like another Mahnoor baloch.

and even though Meera is aging, shes till 21😆
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dunno about aging,but Adnan and Humayun need to stop playing characters which dont suit them at this age. How old are they anyway? 40 atleast? They look 40 anywayand I really cannot digest seeing these actors acting all young and cool with 20 something actresses. It just looks so weird.
I had seen Humayun in ishq gumshuda first (Is this the actual title? It came on zindagi) with sarwat and that was such a turn off.

Same with Adnan in Maat with saba and aamina.

Atleast they should choose to act with co-stars close to their age,unless the story s that of an older man and younger woman,bcoz they certainly dont look young enough to act vela.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I dunno about aging,but Adnan and Humayun need to stop playing characters which dont suit them at this age. How old are they anyway? 40 atleast? They look 40 anywayand I really cannot digest seeing these actors acting all young and cool with 20 something actresses. It just looks so weird.

I had seen Humayun in ishq gumshuda first (Is this the actual title? It came on zindagi) with sarwat and that was such a turn off.

Same with Adnan in Maat with saba and aamina.

Atleast they should choose to act with co-stars close to their age,unless the story s that of an older man and younger woman,bcoz they certainly dont look young enough to act vela.

this applies for Faisal quraishi also...
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
^ he also acts with young actresses? Then yeah,him too. Lol.
I think ushna is the youngest he's worked with no? But he wasnt exactly playing a young guy in BM. So it suited him. Its okay in that case I guess. Or maybe that beard didnt make him look that old. Lol

Wont it so nice if they gracefully accept the fact that they are not as young as they were 10 years ago? and thus must start choosing roles which are closer to their real age.

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

^ he also acts with young actresses? Then yeah,him too. Lol.

I think ushna is the youngest he's worked with no? But he wasnt exactly playing a young guy in BM. So it suited him. Its okay in that case I guess. Or maybe that beard didnt make him look that old. Lol

Wont it so nice if they gracefully accept the fact that they are not as young as they were 10 years ago? and thus must start choosing roles which are closer to their real age.

exactly...i mean its ok if the script demands that young girl and middle aged man...but other than that they should accept the fact they r no longer that young to be paired opposite 20 years young girls
..and i was talking about fq because last time he was paired with mawra in mai bushra..didn't watch BM though but ushna shah is also very young to be paired with him...but Adnan Siddique falls in this catagory before anyone else..currently he is doing a drama with armeena!!! -_-
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Im just so grossed out. When I saw Maat the first time,I was like what the hell. This is like child marriage 😆 Seriously saba and aamina looked like his children to me.
Maat was one of the earliest shows to come in zindagi. And I was in shock to see such an aged man paired up against such young girls. Adnan doesnt even look young. Its a different scenario if you look young atleast.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Humayun and Adnan are close to their 50's and no way do they look almost 50..

Also Zeba Bakhtiyar is like 52 she doesn't look that old.. she looks old but not 52 IMOH..
Ushna Shah is not that young.. how young do you guys think she is?
Ahsan Khan is not old anyways.. he's 33.. he looks around 28-29 so that's not as young as these parent's generation do..😆
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
I think they do look close to 50 😆 Thats just me anyway. 40 yrs old more or less. But they certainly dont look like 20 year olds to be romancing 20 year olds.
Ushna maybe late 20s? She looks 25 ish to me. Is she older?

Btw its just so sad that men get to romance girls half their age but women dont necessarily even get main roles when they are older,let alone romance? Atleast most of the times.

What do u guys think?

Actresses have a smaller shelf life compared to men. Unfortunately. But ofcourse we do have exceptions.

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
saba and mahira are old aur maybe luks so old but still thy work with young heros
Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago