Hansal Mehtas Simran starring Kangana to go on-floors in Octo

BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hansal Mehta's Simran' starring Kangana to go on-floors in October

June 11, 2015 Urvi Parikh 476 reads 0 comments

Kangana Ranaut, who is riding high with the success of her latest release Tanu Weds Manu Returns', has not only been selective of her work but time and again, has pushed the envelope further.

After giving back-to-back hits in the form of Queen' and Tanu Weds Manu Returns', Kangana has not just raised the bar of expectations for audiences but even for herself.

Says Kangana, "I have started expecting more from myself. To render strong roles consistently can be draining, and now, I feel the question 'What next?' looming large. To evolve into the next level of cinema needs the support of strong scripts and visionary filmmakers. So let's see what kind of scripts come my way or I might get into direction. For now, I'm doing Hansal's (Mehta) film called Simran' and Vishal sir's (Bhardwaj) film called Rangoon'."

While the news about Kangana signing Rangoon' has been doing the rounds lately, not much has been known about her film with Citylights' director Hansal Mehta.

Now that Kangana has revealed the name of the film, we decided to get in touch with Hansal Mehta to know more about Simran'. Mehta politely responded to our query and said, "Yes I am doing a film with Kangana Ranaut and it is called Simran'. Our film goes on-floors in October. But apart from that I cannot divulge any more details to you at this juncture. My official announcement will follow soon."

Well, now we can't wait to see how Kangana will surprise us this time!

CREDITS: PINKVILLA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Kangana has strong projects⭐️...Hansal is the director of 'Shahid"..Their combo will be interesting...Both wanted to work together in Sarabjeeth biopic Kangana was quite excited about it... Happy they are collaborating on Simran hope it's a good film!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
How will she do films at the same time?
BornWithASmirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

How will she do films at the same time?

I have no idea😆
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
After Shahid and Citylights, you're again working with Hansal Mehta in Aligarh.
Yes, I am working with Mr Hansal Mehta in Aligarh. I will also be seen in Ramesh Sippy's Shimla Mirchi.