Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Oh My God.. They keep showing that hideous kundi song from wrong number on Ary.. Soo soo damn irritating.. Suhai has no grace at all.. Not that any Pakistani actors have but why did they make her dance? She looks so bad and the song is extremely annoying.. Grrr everything about this movie is a big no no from me.. Danish eww Suhai eww songs eww movie eww

😆
waqaii.. she looks so so ... i can't find appropriate word for her..ghalat si larki lag rahi hai us song mein. 😆
and other news channels keep showing Ayesha Omer's "tooti frooti beauty cutie waala" song.. Have you seen that?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
UsmAn did you check out the Humans of NY page on fb, i am loving the comments, makes me so proud.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly.. Ghalat si ladki lag rahi hai.. Thats what I wanted to say because she dances vulgar.. No didn't see Ayesha wala.. Will check..
Shabz I checked that page.. Felt so good.. Im not a patriotic person at all but the comments seems so nice and genuine..
Usman. thumbnail
Shabz: yep.. checked that page. Really felt happy and proud. Thanks for sharing :-D
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've been following the Humans of NY page during this Pakistan visit..and I just hope that they get out of Hunza Valley and go to cities like Lahore or Islamabad.

They need to see different kinds of people in Pakistan...you're mostly going to see one kind of people in the Hunza Valley..and most of them are lower middle class folks.
Usman. thumbnail
What a convincing win it was in t20s. Esp the last t20. We were no where close to win it and our unpredictable team did the unpredictable once again. Anwar Ali, Shahid Afridi and Imad Wasim.. what batting.
Pak won all three series.. the tests, Odis and the T20s. Its very rare.

Pulwasha: did you see thay ayesha omer song I was talking about?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is anyone else here unable to stand Mohsin Abbas Haider? I loved him in NMA but I have to actually MUTE him whenever he comes on Mazaaq Raat.
Usman. thumbnail
Count me in Sana. He is the most annoying thing in Mazaaq raat.. but his hosting during behind the scenes of hum awards this year was so annoying.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So sad, that woman who was killed in Karachi apparently as a result of phone snatching, I knew her from KSA. It seems more like target killing since she was ready to hand her phone. Her son was an eye witness.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tutie fruite cutie beauty 🤣 Ayesha looks pretty tho and I don't mind the song..😆😆
but why do they always have to copy.. Item numbers ki kya zaroorat hai Pakistani movies mein?
EDIT: just heard the full song.. what is wrong with the lyrics.. Koi pallu to koi Kalayi ko kheenche..Kheenche Jaade mein kyun razai ko..dil nikala re kaat dala re.. Likee whaaattt??? 🤣
so sad to hear Shabbo..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago