Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
That female co-anchor of Hasb e Haal has got to be the most irritating host, her non stop incessant laughter at anything & everything Sohail Ahmed says, even if she doesn't really understand what's being said.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ I know right.. She is SO SO annoying with her FAKE laugh ! I would call it fake as for me it doesn't seem to be funny 😕
I don't usually watch that show but whenever I do, I like to enjoy Sohail Ahmed's comedy but her voice interrupts me so much 😵
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys, like the page humans of newyork on face book, they are doing humans of Pakistan these days, the beautiful pictures and the comments are something to look at. The world has never seen this image of Pakistan. Do go on that page and read the amazing comments.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have turned into a panauti these days. Jo bhi cheez use karta hu chaltay chaltay band hojaati hai. LOL
My laptop, smart phone and bike all these things are dead these days :/ 😆
Usman. thumbnail

i did today...
yesterday I had a bad dream about my best friend who is like a brother to me... ab soch raha hu 2,3 weeks us ko haath nahi lagaun..😆
Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Guys, like the page humans of newyork on face book, they are doing humans of Pakistan these days, the beautiful pictures and the comments are something to look at. The world has never seen this image of Pakistan. Do go on that page and read the amazing comments.

checking it now.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mujhse pooch lete mujhe to kabse pata hai tumhare sitare gardish main hain..
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Mujhse pooch lete mujhe to kabse pata hai tumhare sitare gardish main hain..

😆 acha baba ji.. kab tak sitaray gardish mein rahenge.. yeh bhi bata do.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh My God.. They keep showing that hideous kundi song from wrong number on Ary.. Soo soo damn irritating.. Suhai has no grace at all.. Not that any Pakistani actors have but why did they make her dance? She looks so bad and the song is extremely annoying.. Grrr everything about this movie is a big no no from me.. Danish eww Suhai eww songs eww movie eww