Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
No Shabz, I don't. kaafi logon sy suna hai is k baray mein...
and there were many posts on my fb timeline & twitter regarding to its finale. Many people were pissed off.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

No Shabz, I don't. kaafi logon sy suna hai is k baray mein...
and there were many posts on my fb timeline & twitter regarding to its finale. Many people were pissed off.

acha kerte ho, dont watch, tumhari umar nahi hai dekhne ki, i am so glad season finale was before Ramadan.πŸ˜†
If you dont watch then how come you are enjoying the pictures that you posted.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

acha kerte ho, dont watch, tumhari umar nahi hai dekhne ki, i am so glad season finale was before Ramadan.πŸ˜†

If you dont watch then how come you are enjoying the pictures that you posted.

haan I know there is alot of adult-rated content and all.. Hence I avoid watching it. But why on the earth you watched it Shabz? πŸ˜†
I have seen bits and pieces of season 1 or 2 I think..toh thora bohat idea hai characters ka.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

haan I know there is alot of adult-rated content and all.. Hence I avoid watching it. But why on the earth you watched it Shabz? πŸ˜†
I have seen bits and pieces of season 1 or 2 I think..toh thora bohat idea hai characters ka.

because main shaadi shudda baal bachon wali hoonπŸ˜†, but i record the show and watch it the next day so i can FF the fazool scenes, i have no tolerance for un necessary stuffπŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
LOL.. Shaadi ki umer toh meri bhi ho gayi hai.. so I'm licensed to watch it..πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
BTW, there was news around a couple of months ago that there is going to be an Indian version of Game of thrones with Sakshi Tanvar (the famous Parvati Bhabhi) and Anita Hassanandani playing important roles.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ have heard about it.. No idea the ABC of the original series.. Dnt know Indian version kahan gaya..
What u posted on previous page regarding GOT is funny.. Especially that Pizza one .. As if she was actually waiting for Pizza πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
^They titled it Raani mahal. Anita said on her twitter that the project is delayed.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL.. That's funny.. but no it didn't rain in Khi.. it's so hot.. my poor people there..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I started Sons of Anarchy recently..has anyone watched that show? looks good so far..though kind of slow.