Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

yess!!! Got another person who loved mhmd like me...i also fell in love with him after watching mhmd...uff this drama was too good..i wish it came on hum tv instead of urdu 1

I kooowww it was SO good. And i agree really wish it came on hum tv instead. I cannot explain how much i loved that drama.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i would suggest u to watch dil e muzter,alvida and mere humdum mere dost from sanam jung's show..u may start liking her...fahad has many wonderful dramas..though i m yet to watch his all good dramas but i have watched few and he is good in them..u can give his dramas a try...and yes i know u find it difficult to mention one drama of SS so picked all of her dramas ha ha..same happened with me while choosing SB's drama...but yes tbh both of them r too good in whatever they play :)

In fact I have watched quite a few episodes of Dile-Muztar when it aired on Zindagi, but not the whole show and again I had heard not very good things about Sanam J, but I found her pretty good in it, especially considering it was her first show.

Also same with other shows tht hv been aired on Zindagi. Have watched few epis. from many shows, but due to lack of interest or being out of stn or being busy elsewhere could not watch dem completely.
Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like every character played by FQ and fahad is my fav too so he has done so many good roles..agha ali was good in rukhsar as negative..zahid is doing perfect job in alvida and jugnoo...dont know about other actors never seen their work much as i watch dramas for my fav actors only.
Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanam jung is good as haya and i liked aisha khan so much first time in mehram..aiza khan was perfect as farah in Pyaray afzal..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRegenerative

I like every character played by FQ and fahad is my fav too so he has done so many good roles..agha ali was good in rukhsar as negative..zahid is doing perfect job in alvida and jugnoo...dont know about other actors never seen their work much as i watch dramas for my fav actors only.

@ bold: I agree
Faisal Qureshi in my opinion is one of the few actors who's really good in almost all of his shows. Faisal Qureshi is one actor who I've grown up watching. He's probably the reason why I started taking so much interest in Pakistani shows over the years. He has some wonderful shows from back in the day.

I highly recommend Harjaee and Ooper Gori Ka Makaan. I even loved him in Wujood e Laraib as Hadi.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I loved Ayesha in Vasl! Ayesha can be great when she wants to..she's a good actress in general...just a little annoying offscreen. 😆

Manjali is awesome! it's by Khalil ur Rehman..and honestly, I find that show very underrated. Everyone was very good in it. I even liked Mehwish who I'm not a huge fan of. Mikaal plays a negative character and I think you'll really like him.

oh yeah, I definitely will catch MHMD! I believe you recommended it to me before also. Question - is the relationship between Adnan and Sanam Jung handled well? I'm a little iffy to see them as a pair onscreen...😆..

yes their relationship was handled really well..i too was skeptical about their pairing but their chemistry was the best thing on that show
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

ACTORS:
1.faisal qureishi- MZZBN, Qaid e tanhai, roag
2.fahad mustafa-Kankar
3.fawad khan-ZGH, Humsafar, Behad
4.meekal-Manjali
5.adnan siddique-mhmd, Mqmd
6.adeel-JH, Daam
7.agha ali🤢
8.zahid- alvida
skipping imran Abbas as his work was discussed in separate thread few ago...
from actresses
1.Ayesha khan🤢
2.sanam balooch- Des, kankar
3.saba qamar- Maat, pani jaisa pyaar
4.amna sheikh- Daam
5.sanam saeed- ZGH- DD
6.mahira- Humsafar
7.sanam jung- alvida
8.ayeza- not impressed by her, Zard mausam was good though
9 sajal ali- shes good but dont like her
10 mawra- shes not there yet

edited to add, roag and pani jaisa pyar, dont know how i forgot that...btw, you forgot to mention, humayun, ahsen khan, mehwish hayat, yumna zaidi noman ejaz, sania saeed etc etc

Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
ha ha the emoticon u gave for agha and Ayesha 😆 btw urs and star's choice match a lot
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ I read the response after I posted mine, thats how I remembered roag and PJP...thanks people.
grey23 thumbnail
oh yes i forgot to mention too many names :( esp should not have forgot ahsan,humayun and noman ejaj's name