fav works of Pakistani actors

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hello all!!used to love coming this forum..this forum always has been a peaceful place where everyone used to put their opinions without disrespecting others'...at least this is what i saw since i have joined this forum..but suddenly this forum has become a place for bashing,arguments,counter arguments,putting down the gems of Pakistan to prove a point,baseless reasoning etc...everything has become messy...(i m also responsible for this may be)...don't like coming here anymore...okay i should stop now and should come to the main point...πŸ˜†...want to distract myself and others from the never ending and baseless discussions that has been going around currently...so please share ur views about following:...
what according to you is the best work of these actors and actresses??
ACTORS:
1.faisal qureishi
2.fahad mustafa
3.fawad khan
4.meekal
5.adnan siddique
6.adeel
7.agha ali
8.zahid
skipping imran Abbas as his work was discussed in separate thread few ago...
from actresses
1.Ayesha khan
2.sanam balooch
3.saba qamar
4.amna sheikh
5.sanam saeed
6.mahira
7.sanam jung
8.ayeza
9 sajal ali
10 mawra
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
my choice: 1.faisal- qaid e tanhai
2.fahad-kankar.
3.fawad-humsafar
4.meekal-durre shawar
5.adnan- mere humdum mere dost
6.adeel-daam
7.agha- don't know
8.zahid-alvida
actress:
Ayesha: mehram,shukk.
2.sanm b: dastan,des,daam,kankar
3 saba: dastan
4.amina: uraan
5.sanm saeed: zindegi gulzer hai,mera naseeb
6.mahira: humsafar
7 ayeza: pyaray afzal
8.sanam jung: alvida,mhmd
9.sajal: chup raho
10.mawra: main bushra
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Faisal Qureshi- Bashar Momin,Mere zaar zara-e-benishan. I think BM was more challenging

Fahad Mustafa- Unfortunately I havent seen much of him. Just Mastana Mahi and Kankar and he was really good in both.

Fawad Khan- πŸ˜† I love him in everything okay? he's the reason I even started watching oak drama. So he's my precious πŸ˜† Dastaan,Khuda Kay liye and Numm were his best performances. Though with his shows,ZGH would always be my favourite.

Mikaal- Dur E Shahwar. He was good here.

Adnan Siddique-the guy who was in Maat right? He always creeped me out in almost all his shows. I guess its coz he is really good at playing negative roles. He was good in mere qaatil and Maat.

Adeel- I really do like Adeel but I cant make up my mind as to which was his best. Daam I guess.

Zahid : My latest favourite . I love this guy. Rameez was his best. Yet to watch Mehram. But I just know nothing can best Rameez

Dont know the other actors

I dunno many of the actresses . Out of the ones I know

Saba Qamar- Maat. She was superb in Maat!

Aamina- Maat again πŸ˜† I actually didnt like Maat as a show,but Saba and Aamina were just brilliant

Sajjal-Hmm,I think she was very convincing as a teenager in Behadd. I had noo idea she was not that young. Also I rememba,in mere qaatil,her last scene was too good. She goes mental in the end and her the last scene made me feel really bad for her.

Mahira- I think she was good in sadqay,whatever little I have seen that is.

Sanam Saeed- Kashaf for me. IDK I just cannot imagine anyone else in that role. It was tailor made for her. She was really good in ZGH. Kadoorat too she was good.

Sanam Jung- I didint like this girl in teh beginning coz I had seen her morning show and it was terrible acc to me. But then I watched Dil E Muztar and really liked her. Her best though is Alvida. She is splendid in Alvida.

Sanam Baloch- Dastaan ,dur e shahwar and Kankar. I actually liked her in kuch pyaar ka paagalpan too πŸ˜†

Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I dont like all the actors you have listed. So will only write about those I like.
ACTORS:
faisal qureishi - MZZB
fawad khan - ZGH, Dastaan and Humsafar
Nouman - UBFN
from actresses
sanam balooch - DeS
saba qamar - UBFN
sanam saeed - ZGH
mahira - Humsafar
Samina Peerzada - ZGH, MZZB, DeS
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Faisal Qureshi- Bashar Momin,Mere zaar zara-e-benishan. I think BM was more challenging

Fahad Mustafa- Unfortunately I havent seen much of him. Just Mastana Mahi and Kankar and he was really good in both.

Fawad Khan- πŸ˜† I love him in everything okay? he's the reason I even started watching oak drama. So he's my precious πŸ˜† Dastaan,Khuda Kay liye and Numm were his best performances. Though with his shows,ZGH would always be my favourite.

Mikaal- Dur E Shahwar. He was good here.

Adnan Siddique-the guy who was in Maat right? He always creeped me out in almost all his shows. I guess its coz he is really good at playing negative roles. He was good in mere qaatil and Maat.

Adeel- I really do like Adeel but I cant make up my mind as to which was his best. Daam I guess.

Zahid : My latest favourite . I love this guy. Rameez was his best. Yet to watch Mehram. But I just know nothing can best Rameez

Dont know the other actors

I dunno many of the actresses . Out of the ones I know

Saba Qamar- Maat. She was superb in Maat!

Aamina- Maat again πŸ˜† I actually didnt like Maat as a show,but Saba and Aamina were just brilliant

Sajjal-Hmm,I think she was very convincing as a teenager in Behadd. I had noo idea she was not that young. Also I rememba,in mere qaatil,her last scene was too good. She goes mental in the end and her the last scene made me feel really bad for her.

Mahira- I think she was good in sadqay,whatever little I have seen that is.

Sanam Saeed- Kashaf for me. IDK I just cannot imagine anyone else in that role. It was tailor made for her. She was really good in ZGH. Kadoorat too she was good.

Sanam Jung- I didint like this girl in teh beginning coz I had seen her morning show and it was terrible acc to me. But then I watched Dil E Muztar and really liked her. Her best though is Alvida. She is splendid in Alvida.

Sanam Baloch- Dastaan ,dur e shahwar and Kankar. I actually liked her in kuch pyaar ka paagalpan too πŸ˜†

yes adnan siddique was the one who was in maat...i never liked him..but he was really really good in mere humdum mere dost..i would suggest u to watch this..and i agree with you about sanam saeed...no one else could have played kashaf better than her..and yes sanam balooch is best in whatever she plays...i have not watched maat after hearing the storyline..and forgot about behad..yes sajal was really good there
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I dont like all the actors you have listed. So will only write about those I like.

ACTORS:
faisal qureishi - MZZB
fawad khan - ZGH, Dastaan and Humsafar
Nouman - UBFN
from actresses
sanam balooch - DeS
saba qamar - UBFN
sanam saeed - ZGH
mahira - Humsafar
Samina Peerzada - ZGH, MZZB, DeS

oh forgot to include nouman ezaz and sameena...i liked nouman in rehaii and Bari apa..and sameena peerzada is just out of the world..she excels in every roles and what ever she plays
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok ok res ..maine sawal galt samjhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
editted*
to b honest main koi drama seriously nahi dekhti ..and i love watchin shows only if any my fav der aur jo latest hai wahi sab se accha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
like zahid n Alvida and jugnoo
mikaal in DeD
Sanam in DeD
Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh yes Fahad Mustfa one of my fav 😳
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ACTORS:
1.faisal qureishi: MZZBN, QeT
2.fahad mustafa: MAQH
3.fawad khan: Dastan, ZGH
4.meekal: DeS
5.adnan siddique: Mohabbat jaye bhar mein πŸ˜†
6.adeel jackson heights, daam
7.agha ali: all his work seem monotonous to me.. if i had to pick one i'll pick rukhsar
8.zahid: probably alvida?
from actresses
1.Ayesha khan: kafir
2.sanam balooch: Daam, Dastaan
3.saba qamar: Maat, Pani jaisa pyar, Digest writer, Bunty ILY
4.amna sheikh: Jackson heights.. its on top my mind right now.
5.sanam saeed: Mera Naseeb, ZGH
6.mahira: ST
7.sanam jung: Alvida
8.ayeza: zard mausem
9 sajal ali: Mohabbat jaye bhar mein
10 mawra: haven't seen much of her work.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grey23

hello all!!used to love coming this forum..this forum always has been a peaceful place where everyone used to put their opinions without disrespecting others'...at least this is what i saw since i have joined this forum..but suddenly this forum has become a place for bashing,arguments,counter arguments,putting down the gems of Pakistan to prove a point,baseless reasoning etc...everything has become messy...(i m also responsible for this may be)...don't like coming here anymore...okay i should stop now and should come to the main point...πŸ˜†...want to distract myself and others from the never ending and baseless discussions that has been going around currently...so please share ur views about following:...

what according to you is the best work of these actors and actresses??
ACTORS:
1.faisal qureishi: I dont remember a specific drama but i do like his acting πŸ˜›
2.fahad mustafa: MAQH (I LOVE this drama)
3.fawad khan: Maybe humsafar or Dastaan
4.meekal: DeS
5.adnan siddique: Mere humdum mere dost (i totally fell in love with him in this drama)
6.adeel: Maybe Daam and MSKS
7.agha ali: Dont know πŸ˜†
8.zahid: Alvida
from actresses
1.Ayesha khan: Sorry dont remember
2.sanam balooch: there are too many
3.saba qamar: Digest writer, also in Maat
4.amna sheikh: Im not a fan of her, but i guess Jackson height and Maat
5.sanam saeed: Talkhiyan and ZGH
6.mahira: maybe humsafar
7.sanam jung: Mere Humdum mere dost and Muhabbat subh ka sitara
8.ayeza: Maybe Adhoori Aurat (but the drama was annoying)
9 sajal ali: Nanhi
10 mawra: now that i think about it i never saw any of her dramas πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1