Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

But since Zindagi, when Indians started appreciating Pak actors for work they had done in Pak industry and coz of tht it opened up new opportunities for them in India, many Pak ppl r resenting this.๐Ÿ˜•

I wish dat was not the case and some Pak ppl, in stead of appreciating the Indians for appreciating Pak dramas hadn't become resentful. And knowing IF since the past few years and knowing what's said on IF is not the general consensus, so hopefully this resentment is restricted to a negligible few who end up giving the impression of representing the majority.

Sorry Usman, but just wanted to mention dis and ended up doing it here.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am sure this must be a minority view, most of it reeks of hypocrisy
Edited by Gujar - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

IMO Fawad has managed to get a good footing in BW and career wise I guess he is the most secure, so I suppose he'll continue with BW.

Mahira is good and also has a good fan following, but age isn't on her side, so I guess she will maybe do a few movies in BW, but wld continue in Pak industry chiefly.

I feel Imran Abbas has a good shot in BW, but again I suppose he needs some big banner movies, like Fawad to secure his place. But I guess now he's doing very well in Pak dramas as both his shows currently r doing well.

The others may end up doing a few films in BW or not even dat.

But scenarios keep changing and who wld hv thought even a year back tht so many Pak actors will become well known in India?

Also I am going off topic, but what baffles me is dat before Zindagi, it was never a big deal if Pak actors worked in BW...at tht time I don't think Indians as well as Pakistanis thought much abt it. In fact I guess most Pakistanis wld be happy in a Pak actor got chance in BW. But since Zindagi, when Indians started appreciating Pak actors for work they had done in Pak industry and coz of tht it opened up new opportunities for them in India, many Pak ppl r resenting this.๐Ÿ˜•

I wish dat was not the case and some Pak ppl, in stead of appreciating the Indians for appreciating Pak dramas hadn't become resentful. And knowing IF since the past few years and knowing what's said on IF is not the general consensus, so hopefully this resentment is restricted to a negligible few who end up giving the impression of representing the majority.

BANG ON AND VERY WELL SAID

claps claps
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Also I am going off topic, but what baffles me is dat before Zindagi, it was never a big deal if Pak actors worked in BW...at tht time I don't think Indians as well as Pakistanis thought much abt it. In fact I guess most Pakistanis wld be happy in a Pak actor got chance in BW. But since Zindagi, when Indians started appreciating Pak actors for work they had done in Pak industry and coz of tht it opened up new opportunities for them in India, many Pak ppl r resenting this.๐Ÿ˜•

Its perfectly fine.. You brought up a very valid point.
But trust me, such people are really in minority and as Najam (Gujjar) said they are hypocrites and you will fine most of them only on social media websites.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Usman.

Its perfectly fine.. You brought up a very valid point.
But trust me, such people are really in minority and as Najam (Gujjar) said they are hypocrites and you will fine most of them only on social media websites.

It is a minority view. It shouldn't be a big deal that Pakistani actors are going to BW; what is mind-blowing is how they stay there. then again, that is no way india/indian's fault, only the actor's mindset. Also, the fact that they represent Pakistan so it is disappointing at times to see them in that manner. Again, it is not a resentment towards india, but towards the actors who change themselves and forget their background. At least I know that is where I come from. I feel pride when international people say good things about pakistani shows; its only the few actors who need to shape themselves up that I feel disappointment at; not resentment because it goes to show that is how they are. Does that make sense?
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brainychild92

It is a minority view. It shouldn't be a big deal that Pakistani actors are going to BW; what is mind-blowing is how they stay there. then again, that is no way india/indian's fault, only the actor's mindset. Also, the fact that they represent Pakistan so it is disappointing at times to see them in that manner. Again, it is not a resentment towards india, but towards the actors who change themselves and forget their background. At least I know that is where I come from. I feel pride when international people say good things about pakistani shows; its only the few actors who need to shape themselves up that I feel disappointment at; not resentment because it goes to show that is how they are. Does that make sense?

Yes what u r saying makes perfect sense and I can see a lot of disappointment amongst the Pak audience seeing their actors heading towards BW. Though I personally feel tht shld not be the case, but again tht's just my POV. But yes dis disappointment sometimes gets spilled over into resenting Indian ppl for appreciating Pak dramas and I am glad it's just a handful who feel that way and majority don't.

Also even now it's too early to say that some Pak actors r abandoning d Pak industry for greener pastures.๐Ÿ˜ณ
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

IMO Fawad has managed to get a good footing in BW and career wise I guess he is the most secure, so I suppose he'll continue with BW.

Mahira is good and also has a good fan following, but age isn't on her side, so I guess she will maybe do a few movies in BW, but wld continue in Pak industry chiefly.

I feel Imran Abbas has a good shot in BW, but again I suppose he needs some big banner movies, like Fawad to secure his place. But I guess now he's doing very well in Pak dramas as both his shows currently r doing well.

The others may end up doing a few films in BW or not even dat.

But scenarios keep changing and who wld hv thought even a year back tht so many Pak actors will become well known in India?

Very Well said dear๐Ÿ˜Š