Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

Shbz is on the point with #4
all men and i mean all...jump on the wife on the wedding night and if he doesnt wife will be highly annoyed/disappointed. More or less girls want the same. No one thinks of any hand holding to making promises . That is for all the dramas.lol

serious note on lesson
If you dont value your self and dont raise voice for your own advocacy , no one will. very imp to know self value , pride and teach that to children. trust is very important in relation.

that is a big fat lie, some wives ACTUALLY want to know the guy before jumping on them or guys jumping on them 😕
Or atleast talk with them for a couple of hours. (Arrange marriage)
The wife actually want to spend some time chit chatting.
Y would they be annoyed???

UNLESSS its a love marriage, they already know each other so better get to it, then i wud understand y the female gets annoyed. THey already made promises before getting married so what is the point of having the romantic talk. They have been doing it for long time 😆
Edited by -Lostindreams - 9 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Alhamdullilah no one from my family has had two wives. And I agree with the Dargah part, and I also don't believe in all this superstition crap that some people have supposedly added in the dramas because whatever happens is in Allah's hands. Although dramas that portray black magic are to an extent correct in some of the things that happen in reality some of the things that they showed were probably some of the things my 2nd/3rd cousins mother's had done but going to their "Pir" who are very into black magic which is wrong.

@shabz on the 4th part...🤣 actually in my case, that's not always the case because I personally have asked a few people in private ( i.e. girls I mean) and I think nothing actually happens on the wedding night as much because I think the wife husband just spend time talking to each other, because I know someone who spoke about it and said nothing to do because in case she had a chance of getting pregnant LOL..😆 and trust me I think some girls are not always ready for these kind of things in my case. Oh gosh I just a bit too much oh well :P
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I haven't learnt anything, some instances are relatable I just watch dramas for the acting and good subject and how actors bring it all to life.

Edited by Gujar - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
About point number 4, I know there are civilized couples out there, who hold hands and make promises😉...but please even the most civilized couples who talk all night do not only resort to talking, there is light flirting, touching, pecking going on...its just not normal to sit miles apart.
So whoever told you guys that they did nothing only talked all night is telling you A BIG FAT LIE😆.

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

About point number 4, I know there are civilized couples out there, who hold hands and make promises😉...but please even the most civilized couples who talk all night do not only resort to talking, there is light flirting, touching, pecking going on...its just not normal to sit miles apart.

So whoever told you guys that they did nothing only talked all night is telling you A BIG FAT LIE😆.

😆 You are a 100% accurate here, there is always some physicality, it's only natural that instinct just comes into play for all of us. This whole civilised thing doesn't fit into the scenario, sex is a natural urge it's not uncivilised behaviour it's an expression of affection. Who'd waste the whole night just doing pyar ki baatein lol. Except this one guy I knew after his first night of marriage we teased him, and he said he didn't adorn the lonely bed with her out of respect for her, he didn't want people to get the wrong impression, ajooba 😆
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gujar

😆 You are a 100% accurate here, there is always some physicality, it's only natural that instinct just comes into play for all of us. This whole civilised thing doesn't fit into the scenario, sex is a natural urge it's not uncivilised behaviour it's an expression of affection. Who'd waste the whole night just doing pyar ki baatein lol. Except this one guy I knew after his first night of marriage we teased him, and he said he didn't adorn the lonely bed with her out of respect for her, he didn't want people to get the wrong impression, ajooba 😆

WOW respect to that guy.
-shabz- thumbnail
^ exactly, its natural, when boy friends cant keep their hands to themselves on dates to woh to phir legal wife hai😆,us say kya sharmana
And I did explain to the TM in another post also, they show holding hands because Pakistani audience is very conservative and will not be able to digest Dulha going Imran Hashmi on his bride, so therefore they hold hands and look into each others eyes, lovingly, and then it fades out, next thing you know dulhan vomiting, mithai butting , all by just holding hands🤣

Sorry TM, this topic ha turned into another direction, apologies.😃
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
now clarify one thing ...
in arrange marriages.. me an indian 20 years ago was allowed to go out before marriage and after the engagement. dont they do that in Pakistan? i am sure in that case enough of chit chat happened during the outings..?? what is wrong with jumping in the bed ... i mean really that does not equal to uncivilized..then again most of the indians go out and are very much comfortable with their significant other by the wedding day.
If couple does not go out then its a diff story...
dil mein gubbare phut teh hain... kya hoga but tv has limitations.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

now clarify one thing ...
in arrange marriages.. me an indian 20 years ago was allowed to go out before marriage and after the engagement. dont they do that in Pakistan? i am sure in that case enough of chit chat happened during the outings..?? what is wrong with jumping in the bed ... i mean really that does not equal to uncivilized..then again most of the indians go out and are very much comfortable with their significant other by the wedding day.
If couple does not go out then its a diff story...
dil mein gubbare phut teh hain... kya hoga but tv has limitations.

sorry off topic...but just wanted to know omg u r married for 20 years!! It doesn't feel like that at all..wow :) urs and my tastes match a lot in case of liking dramas..
-shabz- thumbnail
Cimba, I think everyone goes out before arranged marriage IMO or if parents are strict then they chat on phones.