Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Good Topic, I dont learn anything as I know it all, been there done that kinda thing😆...

Here is what You should not learn from it
  1. Not everyone marries their cousins or falls in love with them.
  2. All men do not have multiple wives.
  3. Jahaiz is not demanded, its upto the parents khushi, its just tradition now.
  4. men do dont hold hands and make promises on wedding night, They usually jump on the bride the first chance they get😆, holding hands=kissing, yaad rakhna next time you see it.
  5. Going to a Dargah is not part of Islam, it actually take you out of the folds of Islam, but sadly its very common for Pakistanis with weak Iman to go to fortune tellers and Dargahs.

I will add more when I remember.

LMAO shabz u jus nailed it

Haha haha

So true

But DISAGREE in the men point...I don't thimk all men jump on their wives on wedding night ...that's a very wrong assumption
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ I have heard too many stories abby I know a LOT😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

LMAO

Care to share a few without taking the true names of the people. Involved

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

wht u said about men is true hahahaha
Edited by -Lostindreams - 9 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

and phupo's are generally evil🤣...its universal, everyone has come across a phupo who doesnt mind their own business.

not all phupho's are evil.. but yeah most if not all don't mind their own business for sure.. lol
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good Topic, I dont learn anything as I know it all, been there done that kinda thing😆...

4. men do dont hold hands and make promises on wedding night, They usually jump on the bride the first chance they get😆, holding hands=kissing, yaad rakhna next time you see it.
  5. Going to a Dargah is not part of Islam, it actually take you out of the folds of Islam, but sadly its very common for Pakistanis with weak Iman to go to fortune tellers and Dargahs.

@ bold: I agree.

I hate how every other Pakistani drama shows a cousin marriage. Honestly, in today's time..Pakistanis are getting out of the whole cousin marriage sagas, yet these dramas simply can not come up with one love story without two cousins being involved. It's frankly annoying..especially because it's so repetitive.
Usman. thumbnail

Lmao.. Shabz point no 4 is hilarious 🤣
Usman. thumbnail

and phupo's are generally evil🤣...its universal, everyone has come across a phupo who doesnt mind their own business.

Man.. phuphos are so badnaam on social media. Thank God I've loving phuphos. In my case, its the Khaala..😆
Whether you're innocent or evil, you are bound to get screwed so might as well be evil.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shbz is on the point with #4
all men and i mean all...jump on the wife on the wedding night and if he doesnt wife will be highly annoyed/disappointed. More or less girls want the same. No one thinks of any hand holding to making promises . That is for all the dramas.lol

serious note on lesson
If you dont value your self and dont raise voice for your own advocacy , no one will. very imp to know self value , pride and teach that to children. trust is very important in relation.