Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yea u r ri8 Abby...but that doesn't mean that we should start it too...
I mean Pak making anti India stuff...
But dastaan doesn't degrade current India like their movies do...

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: zona.

Yea u r ri8 Abby...but that doesn't mean that we should start it too...
I mean Pak making anti India stuff...
But dastaan doesn't degrade current India like their movies do...

I m not saying pak has to mk anti India stuff and retaliate

Till now they havnt done it

And dastaan us about partition ...so some violence has to be shown ...the writer cud hv shown more anti Indian stuff but she didn't
that's why all this hue n cry over dastaan is very pointless as there was hardly anything derogatory
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zona.

R u Pakistani or Indian???just for info...

Well regarding puja it is directed to channels that if u air Indian dramas don't show their idols or pujas...
Sometimes they cut but sometimes not ... It's a negligence on everyone's part...
And u know ofcourse as long as u r giving enough money no one will question u!!!!

And mostly their drama happens at puja time so they don't cut it but they should

I am no body, i do not consider myself as something (sadly), since i have been living abroad.

And sorry kinda sounded harsh
Want i wanted to say was that in both countries they should allow to air dramas from other countries.
In pakistan they have been airing indian drama's for years. But in India they just got the new channel Zindagi, otherwise they didn't air. But in pakistan its not of an huge issue regarding other religion or culture. But y is it a problem in india, i have read several articles regarding the issue with paki drama, cutting scenes and all.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

There is nothing wrong in showing statues

That doesn't mean they r degrading pak

They r showing their culture the way pak shows show pak culture

there r even pak shows which has Hindu n Christian leads n the conflict is shown .

that's not an issue of conflict

Pooja scenes done hv to b edited

But there r many Bollywood films which has innumerable derogatory dialogues abt pak

In comparison to that dastaan shows nothing against India for which complain has to b made

Whereas they themselves show so Mich anti pak stuff always in politics related movies

I dont care about paki channels showing statues, what i meant was why is that Indian authorities have problem with paki dramas. Paki channels have been airing indian dramas for years. But as u also said dastaan shows nothing, while alot of indian movies do have scenes against pakistan.
I remember there was so much hype about waar , but isn't there alot of indian movie which have shown hatred towards pakistan.
Then why do the indian authorities and media as well have issues regarding movies made against india.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thats the reason it wasnt being aired on Zindagi since a long time...but it finally did
KudiAnjani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it does not matter.zee zindagi channel is not at all popular in india.
there was a aritcle also that this channel may b shut down due to low viewership.
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pinjar shows more than dastan
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
While I completely agree that this show shouldn't have been aired...but this just reeks of hypocrisy when there is a BW movie coming out called Welcome to Karachi which shows Karachi (biggest city in Pak) as a half-desert filled with terrorists. -_-

That being said guys, enjoy the drama for its love story, its acting, its script...
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 9 years ago
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

oayyy major!!!!u here...keep coming🤗