Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hareem looks gorgeous in the awards! <3
clockworknerd thumbnail
I feel like appreciating Sanam and Osman. In the last scene, despite having almost no dilaogues, she was impressive! Her body language is commendable
Osman knows how to emote with his voice. Screen pe na hotay hue bhi the emotions in his voice create such an impact 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail
Did anyone else notice how Suhaib looked up with almost a smile at Roohi when Behroze mentioned her? His situation in the last scene was like the famous oxymoron 'I fear and hope'. He almost had hope when he looked up at Roohi for the first time. Even when Behroze entered the room, he was sort of hopeful for everything to be right again. But when he sat down immediately after standing up, he feared Agha Jaan's decision. Till the very last, he had hope that is why he pleaded Agha Jaan to stop Behroze. Nobody can doubt his love for family.. the precap scene where he shouted Behroze's name in some hilly area was beautiful.

Jo insaan ek anjaan larki ka haath pakar ke mera muqabil khara hojaye woh mera beta nahi ho sakta. Mera beta woh hai jo mere barabar mein khara hai.

Main ne apna dil mazboot karliya hai, tum bhi karlo.

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Finally watched the episode!

Arjumand is acting weird. Sadma hogaya hai usko 😆 She's really going to torture Suhaib for the rest of his life 😆 Tum tou mujh se ese dartay ho jese main koi aasaib ya bad-rooh hoon 😆

I'm liking Roohi's character so far. The way she took Agha Jaan's insulting words silently showed that she was there for Behroze. She didn't say a single word in her defence because she didn't want to make the matters worse.

The last scene was epic. Everything from dialogues to performances was brilliant. Agha Jaan's words will have such a impact on the relationships. His words for Roohi will eventually make Roohi despise Agha Jaan and Behroze's entire family. He was too harsh with her when he questioned her family's honour and respect. Moreover, he clearly declared that he had only one son. The way he compared what Behroze did to the family's honour to how Suhaib sacrificed just for the sake of Agha Jaan's pride was making Behroze feel low. The way Behroze looked up at Suhaib when Agha Jaan was comparing him and Suhaib showed how he felt that Suhaib did it all to be in the good books of Agha Jaan (even though that is not the case). Even the last glance that Behroze had on Suhaib did not show the gloom of being separated from his brother, it was instead showing how upset he was of Suhaib. In short, Agha Jaan ne achi khaasi problems create kardi hain dono mein 😆 Anyways, Abid Ali was spectacular in that scene. He wasn't shouting, he was commanding.. the difference could be easily noticed.

I am actually loving Arjumand's passive aggressive behavior with Suhaib. The other option is deewar se sar patakna and this girl isn't the type to bring self harm to herself 😆 Jokes aside, she is in a very tough spot. She was literally pushed into Suhaib's life and there she has nothing and no one to keep her sane. Her husband is too wrapped up in his own misery to pay attention to her. Calling herself bad-rooh is just her way to get his attention. I won't blame her for anything, at least she's doing something. Suhaib ko tou itni tofeeq bhi nahin hui ke Arjumand ke saath do baatein karle. If not as a husband then as a cousin.

One scene that I really found interesting was the bit where the maid comes to call Arjumand and praises Arjumand's beauty. Arjumand's humorless smile there was so full of impact. Mostly it is said that a new bride glows and becomes more beautiful after getting her husband's love. But yahan tou there's no such scene as that but still Arjumand has the beauty which can't be denied. Arjumand's frustration as a woman became more clear here. She can't get the attention of her husband via her beauty, her silence gets ignored, her words are treated as torture. Bandi jae tou kahan jae?

Surprisingly, for me Ruhi was the star of the episode. Behroze left his everything for this lady and it sort of made sense. She truly loves him and supports him. She constantly tries to pull him out of his gloom, even agreeing to go face Agha Jaan for the sake Behroze's peace. Which makes me wonder just how will she turn into the woman who is basically hated by the next generation? She doesn't say anything now and takes the blows silently, they are bound to pile up within her and come bursting out the moment she gets any such opportunity.

The last scene was all kinds of love. I wouldn't have minded the absence of BG music though 😆 The first half of the story is all Agha Jaan's game. His words and his actions, things he does without any thought of consequence. He so harshly said to Behroze that he's no son of Bakhtyar Khan. Then he insulted Ruhi's family, people he has never met. He degraded Ruhi to the level of trash and she took it all in. Just the first meeting of Ruhi with Agha Jaan and the wounds were this big. Suhaib and Arjumand didn't say anything there but their reactions were apt. Suhaib got up and became so happy seeing his brother back but one glance at Agha Jaan's reaction, the way he didn't as much as look at Behroze with any warmth, it washed away all of Suhaib's emotions. Suhaib has decided to become Agha Jaan's son now and he has to do all that Agha Jaan wishes. I don't think Behroze thinks Suhaib did it all to be in Agha Jaan's good books. He knows Suhaib's tendency to put the family above everything else. What really surprised Behroze was the news of ArHaib's marriage. That was something he didn't count on. And it really shows the similarity between Behroze and Agha Jaan. Dono kar lete hain, sochte baad mein hain. Phir pachtate hain ke ye kya kar diya?
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@lostmymusic
Totally agree with every word.

Ruhi was amazing in the last scene. Her expressions said it all. They will show her character development gradually, it is too early to say why she would become grey shaded in the future.

And yes, Arjumand is at least trying to get Suhaib's attention. Suhaib is too lost in his own misery to even notice her. Baat to bohat dhoor ki baat hai, he does not even acknowledge her presence if she is in the same room. I hope they resolve their issues soon, and behave a bit normally. Nobody is expecting them to fall head over heals in love, but at least they both should show support and care towards each other.
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maya Ali and Mansha Pasha
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Maya and mansha pasha know each other now as they were together in yousuf
But Maya needs to put on a bit weight her neck bones are showing the cuteness of the face is gone

Why is she losing so much weight
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mary78613

@lostmymusic

Totally agree with every word.

Ruhi was amazing in the last scene. Her expressions said it all. They will show her character development gradually, it is too early to say why she would become grey shaded in the future.

And yes, Arjumand is at least trying to get Suhaib's attention. Suhaib is too lost in his own misery to even notice her. Baat to bohat dhoor ki baat hai, he does not even acknowledge her presence if she is in the same room. I hope they resolve their issues soon, and behave a bit normally. Nobody is expecting them to fall head over heals in love, but at least they both should show support and care towards each other.

Now I can understand why they chose to make it a linear story, it's actually a very wise step. All of these characters, one has to really spend some time with them to understand the motives behind their actions. Novel mein tou it was just said that after this meeting, Ruhi vows to never go back to Agha Jaan and have any connection with Behroze's family but here this doesn't seem the case. Ruhi seems far too mature to base her future animosity on this one humiliating meeting. Picture abhi baaki hai..

A couple can live their life without some dhuaan dhaar ishq but they can't survive without mutual respect. And the first step of respect is to acknowledge and accept the other person's presence and worth. Suhaib is my deary but his behavior is too off. Chalo, now tou Agha Jaan totally cut off Behroze from the family so Suhaib can now try to divert some of his attention to Arjumand. There's no troubling issue between them, the whole thing is about zidd. Suhaib is just a human and he has this zidd that he can't be happy now. His life is over. He isn't willing to give his new life a chance, hence his very childish behavior of ignoring Arjumand's presence. Someone needs to shake him up and tell him ke bhali, buri, jo bhi..now this is his life and he has to live it. Better to do it trying to be happy than being grumpy all the time. I do miss the chulbula Suhaib though
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Did anyone else notice how Suhaib looked up with almost a smile at Roohi when Behroze mentioned her? His situation in the last scene was like the famous oxymoron 'I fear and hope'. He almost had hope when he looked up at Roohi for the first time. Even when Behroze entered the room, he was sort of hopeful for everything to be right again. But when he sat down immediately after standing up, he feared Agha Jaan's decision. Till the very last, he had hope that is why he pleaded Agha Jaan to stop Behroze. Nobody can doubt his love for family.. the precap scene where he shouted Behroze's name in some hilly area was beautiful.

Jo insaan ek anjaan larki ka haath pakar ke mera muqabil khara hojaye woh mera beta nahi ho sakta. Mera beta woh hai jo mere barabar mein khara hai.

Main ne apna dil mazboot karliya hai, tum bhi karlo.

Yes I noticed.. I really liked that scene..

@Bold: I really liked these dialogues.. they are so powerful.. Abid Ali was amazing in this scene 👏
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Arjumand herself is responsible for such behavior of suhaib coz it was her who made it look like he is a shameless criminal when she asked him how dare he even thought of marrying her
That confrontations where she tells him he shud doobke maar jaye rather than marrying her has made him like this

he thinks she will again call him shameless if he even looks at her. Or talk to her

That confrontation before marriage was very strong n hurt suhaib big time and made him a stone...otherwise he wud hv normally talk to her at least

And the consequences of that outburst backfired on arjumand herself now as suhaib is hesitant to even look at her now

I m liking how they made their relationship twisted in this way where arjumand herself now is trying bridge the gap and is restless that suhaib is so indifferent

She made him maintain the distance n now she will bridge the gap

I m jus luving ng it

I so wish we get more of them next Epi

I was watching their scenes again last night and the way she taunts him n the way he gets all scared is jus hilarious