Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

At least he could have made her feel loved or appreciated. hes so mean.

How could he.. ? She was the one saying just before their Nikaah that she prefers dying instead of being married to him.. So in a way.. Suhaib can think himself responsible for their marriage WITHOUT her consent as he could have said No to Agha Jaan as per Arjumand.. So i think it was real the way they both reacted on their wedding night ... 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

Its actually a good show. My mum was watching it one day (she watches almost EVERY SHOW) and I just sat beside her and saw a few scenes and I was like WOW mum's actually watching a good show for a change. Noor hassan is a really good actor but he does limited shows, and usually is seen on HUM. And Sana Javed to meri favorite hai hee πŸ˜† i find her super cute. I don't like the other girl though, woh Botox wali. πŸ˜† And well, I have learned to ignore Aijaz Aslam, but he is actually not that bad in the show,.

I only watched last week's epi n i liked it.. I m a fan of both Sana Javed AND Noor Hassan.. They luk great together ❀️ Actually, when promos were coming on Hum.. I actually got attracted by these two.. N wanted to watch.. But then i cudn't..

I agree.. I don't like the other girl.. I don't knw why.. She does not impress me πŸ˜† but surprisingly she luks good with Noor tooπŸ˜• πŸ˜›

Tht show has a good impression on me as a whole :)
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 26javey

I have the biggest girl crush on Hareem thanks to this show.

Hareem has this pure eastern look and the role of Arjumand is suiting her. I lovee her hair πŸ˜ƒ
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hareem is very pretty.. she was looking beautiful yesterday

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

How could he.. ? She was the one saying just before their Nikaah that she prefers dying instead of being married to him.. So in a way.. Suhaib can think himself responsible for their marriage WITHOUT her consent as he could have said No to Agha Jaan as per Arjumand.. So i think it was real the way they both reacted on their wedding night ... 😳

I want them to be each others sahara and support instead of avoiding each otherπŸ˜›
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

The last scene was wonderful. You could see the exact moment when Ruhi snapped inside. It was she who persuaded Behroze to take the first step and go apologize to Agha Jaan. I was so worried about her when she so happily said to Behroze that Agha Jaan might not talk to him but he will surely bless his daughter-in-law. The faith she had in Behroze's father was just...wow. And I think it wasn't just speculation from her part. Behroze and Ruhi were university mates and knew each other before, Behroze must've talked to her about his family specially his brother and Agha Jaan. She automatically loved and respected AJ only because he was Behroze's father and how could he be such a bad person? He's a parent and he's just naraaz...he will come around and eventually accept them.

But the reception she got? Well, this was one meeting they had to really nail down because it's the whole foundation of the saga of Ruhi vs. Agha Jaan. Agha Jaan insulted not only her but her family as well and the look she gave Agha Jaan at that moment. Had it not been for Behroze by her side, holding her hand for strength, this girl would've lashed out at that very moment. Agha Jaan insulted her, her family, her husband, and all she could do was stand there and take it all in. I loved that bit where AJ keeps talking and Ruhi only looks at Behroze and silently sends him vibes of support. She was scared to step within the boundary of the haveli, dreading whatever lay in front of her and what happened was worst of all. Agha Jaan has taken the matter to Behroze's "gairat", a Pathan's gairat. Now there's no way Behroze would turn towards the road which leads him to the place which used to be home. And AJ has forever scarred Ruhi by treating her like trash. These two are so not gonna think about Bakhtyar Khan's family and really start their own world until they are called back home again years later.

So much anna man..so much anna..

Yes Ruhi really did think that once AJ sees past the anger and realizes how regretful Behroze is, he'll accept them with open arms, at least he'll not be able to resist giving Dua to his new bahu and how ruthlessly her illusion was shattered. But in spite of this, not for one moment do we feel pity for Behroze and Ruhi, coz dey refuse to become objects of pity. They hold on to their dignity constantly looking at each other for support and when it becomes evident that Agha Jaan is not going to relent in any way they leave hand-in-hand.

BTW I couldn't help but applaud Behroze for having his say with Agha Jaan, in spite of choking on his words, his voice cracking slightly and being assaulted by a volley of insults, he held on to his ground. Whereas no body else dare stand up to AJ, not even his own brother who meekly accepts whatever AJ says. Also u could see how domineering AJ is, when Behroze in frustration says 'meri baat toh sun lijiye?' So it's next to impossible to even put your thinking across AJ, yet Behroze tried his level best to do so.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I doubt it would be finished soon. It's just the beginning and UA seems to have planned a very big story. We are just at the beginning of Sallaar-Imama's wedding and the prologue has hinted towards events which are super in the future. 2-3 saal tou kahin nahin jaenge AeH khatam hone mein..

When it started I remember reading it on UA official page that it will end within a year...Or may be i am confusing it with Nemrah Ahmad's Paras?
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree hareem is natural beauty. She is really beautiful and she is underrated too. Her acting is also improved.
Ali,okb,hareem r from Islamabad
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fawadbae

I agree hareem is natural beauty. She is really beautiful and she is underrated too. Her acting is also improved.
Ali,okb,hareem r from Islamabad

OKB also said the 3 of them go a LNG way back nd tht dey had started together in theatre.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
New pics of Hareem. She has lost quite a lot of weight