Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Yaad hai behen 😆

I need to catch all tht i started last week ' THANKS ' to u :P

DKKRK looks nice now to me... The OST is good 😳

Its actually a good show. My mum was watching it one day (she watches almost EVERY SHOW) and I just sat beside her and saw a few scenes and I was like WOW mum's actually watching a good show for a change. Noor hassan is a really good actor but he does limited shows, and usually is seen on HUM. And Sana Javed to meri favorite hai hee 😆 i find her super cute. I don't like the other girl though, woh Botox wali. 😆 And well, I have learned to ignore Aijaz Aslam, but he is actually not that bad in the show,.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mary78613

Its actually a good show. My mum was watching it one day (she watches almost EVERY SHOW) and I just sat beside her and saw a few scenes and I was like WOW mum's actually watching a good show for a change. Noor hassan is a really good actor but he does limited shows, and usually is seen on HUM. And Sana Javed to meri favorite hai hee 😆 i find her super cute. I don't like the other girl though, woh Botox wali. 😆 And well, I have learned to ignore Aijaz Aslam, but he is actually not that bad in the show,.

The botox gal sidra batul is thankfully a good actress and hence I like her...better than an overdose of Sajjal soniya Hassan and Sanam choudhury...and the execution and screenplay of the show is very nice...and for a change aijaz Islam is tolerable here n it also has the kid fron meri beti
I liked ArSus unique suhaag raat! We want more ARSu!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I liked ArSus unique suhaag raat! We want more ARSu!

Lol it was unique alright. 😆
the guy was being shy and the girl was bold 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely 4th episode. Loving the attitude of Behroze and Ruhi. Yes they have made their bed and must lay on it, but I like the matter of fact way and without much fuss, the way they r tackling their situation and coming up with solutions to their little mundane problems and taking everything in their stride. Also they have each other's love and r each other's support system. It's never easy going against the flow and making your own path, but Behroze is doing exactly that. He knows he's not wrong, but at the same time he is consumed by the thought of having hurt his father and wants forgiveness and repents his anger. He realizes this and Ruhi too wants him to take the step and apologize to his father is a step in redeeming both of them.

The last scene was superb. Not at all dramatic, which it could have easily turned out to be. All were bang on with their acting. Abid Ali has been impressive as Agha Jaan nd Mikaal has really surprised me with his portrayal of Behroze who is quite a layered character. And Sanam just by her silence presence and body language tells so much about the character and you could see Ruhi straightening herself and taking in the insults of Agha Jaan with bruised pride, when it seemed she wld burst out! Also when Agha Jaan was directly insulting Ruhi and indirectly insulting Behroze, d 2 of dem kept exchanging glances gauging wach others reaction and being each other's' silent strength.

Originally posted by: mary78613

Lol it was unique alright. 😆
the guy was being shy and the girl was bold 😆

At least he could have made her feel loved or appreciated. hes so mean.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have the biggest girl crush on Hareem thanks to this show.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: 26javey

I have the biggest girl crush on Hareem thanks to this show.

Both Sanam and hareem look very very beautiful in this show
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Both Sanam and hareem look very very beautiful in this show

Agreed. Both are stunning and are doing justice to their character.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Lovely 4th episode. Loving the attitude of Behroze and Ruhi. Yes they have made their bed and must lay on it, but I like the matter of fact way and without much fuss, the way they r tackling their situation and coming up with solutions to their little mundane problems and taking everything in their stride. Also they have each other's love and r each other's support system. It's never easy going against the flow and making your own path, but Behroze is doing exactly that. He knows he's not wrong, but at the same time he is consumed by the thought of having hurt his father and wants forgiveness and repents his anger. He realizes this and Ruhi too wants him to take the step and apologize to his father is a step in redeeming both of them.

The last scene was superb. Not at all dramatic, which it could have easily turned out to be. All were bang on with their acting. Abid Ali has been impressive as Agha Jaan nd Mikaal has really surprised me with his portrayal of Behroze who is quite a layered character. And Sanam just by her silence presence and body language tells so much about the character and you could see Ruhi straightening herself and taking in the insults of Agha Jaan with bruised pride, when it seemed she wld burst out! Also when Agha Jaan was directly insulting Ruhi and indirectly insulting Behroze, d 2 of dem kept exchanging glances gauging wach others reaction and being each other's' silent strength.

The last scene was wonderful. You could see the exact moment when Ruhi snapped inside. It was she who persuaded Behroze to take the first step and go apologize to Agha Jaan. I was so worried about her when she so happily said to Behroze that Agha Jaan might not talk to him but he will surely bless his daughter-in-law. The faith she had in Behroze's father was just...wow. And I think it wasn't just speculation from her part. Behroze and Ruhi were university mates and knew each other before, Behroze must've talked to her about his family specially his brother and Agha Jaan. She automatically loved and respected AJ only because he was Behroze's father and how could he be such a bad person? He's a parent and he's just naraaz...he will come around and eventually accept them.

But the reception she got? Well, this was one meeting they had to really nail down because it's the whole foundation of the saga of Ruhi vs. Agha Jaan. Agha Jaan insulted not only her but her family as well and the look she gave Agha Jaan at that moment. Had it not been for Behroze by her side, holding her hand for strength, this girl would've lashed out at that very moment. Agha Jaan insulted her, her family, her husband, and all she could do was stand there and take it all in. I loved that bit where AJ keeps talking and Ruhi only looks at Behroze and silently sends him vibes of support. She was scared to step within the boundary of the haveli, dreading whatever lay in front of her and what happened was worst of all. Agha Jaan has taken the matter to Behroze's "gairat", a Pathan's gairat. Now there's no way Behroze would turn towards the road which leads him to the place which used to be home. And AJ has forever scarred Ruhi by treating her like trash. These two are so not gonna think about Bakhtyar Khan's family and really start their own world until they are called back home again years later.

So much anna man..so much anna..