Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 2 //ussi se naata rakh, ussi se ishq kar// - Page 73

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ohh she must be. Humera is a good singer also. The songs in dasht were mostly sung by her. Also, Iman Ali's step mother is the lady who was the mother of amina and saba in Maat, I think her name is Rabia Naureen.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you didnt leave anything outπŸ˜†

They wanted detail lol..

Abid Ali's wife is that aunty tho Iman doesnt look like her either and Iman's sister is totally different
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a wonderful episode πŸ˜ƒ em loving arjumand ad suhaib moreee than behru or whatever their final name is πŸ˜†

it's just me or somebody else felt like arjumand was taunting ad just trying irritate suhaib as she is really pissed off with him for not helping and accepting agha jan's decision easily
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

They wanted detail lol..

Abid Ali's wife is that aunty tho Iman doesnt look like her either and Iman's sister is totally different

Rabia Noreen is second wife of abid Ali. His first wife was humeira. Rehma Ali n iman Ali both ate pretty

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Iman Ali's mother is Humera Ali, who played Savatri or rather savatri's mother in Daastan.

dont remember her :S
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Popo.

What a wonderful episode πŸ˜ƒ em loving arjumand ad suhaib moreee than behru or whatever their final name is πŸ˜†

it's just me or somebody else felt like arjumand was taunting ad just trying irritate suhaib as she is really pissed off with him for not helping and accepting agha jan's decision easily

Lol you can call them whatever you want. πŸ˜›

I felt that in the beginning (the wedding night and the next morning) to be exact she was taunting him but then she realised that Suhaib's condition was worse than her, he was avoiding her like the plague and that irritated her more. She has atleast acknowledged that they are married, Suhaib is not even ready to do that. Just notice during the whole episode, he avoids looking at her. The only time he looks at her is when she asks him what to wear the next morning, and he gets angry.

I actually laughed when she told him that you come late in the room so that I am asleep. You avoid me and then pretend to be asleep. I was omg! this girl definitely knows how to speak her mind. πŸ˜† And then even at the table he simply avoids looking at her. I liked that scene where the maid knocks and she looks up immediately thinking that it might be Suhaib, shayad bhulay bhatke kamre mein agaya ho πŸ˜†The maids then tells her that she looks as pretty as a doll and then Arju decides to go out for tea when she asks about Suhaib and the maid says that Suhaib is also there. She goes there and greets Agha Jaan and then looks at Suhaib to acknowledge her but he ignores as usual. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -shabz-

just googled...the phupo from kankar is Iman Alis mother😳, i never knew that, she is pretty...must be gorgeous in her younger days.

Rukhsars ami??? I didnt like her much
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Agha Jaan having that flashback of Behroze and Suhaib's childhood where Suhaib only sketched Agha Jaan's face and AJ saying to him, "Tumhara shoq acha hai lekin sirf shoq ki hadd tak.." Matlab..UFF! My most fav scene of the episode. I LOVE the way all the characters are like an open book to us. So justified and explained. Agha Jaan is half dead inside. One son left him and the other son literally sacrificed his entire life just for AJ's sake. AJ is not a fool. He knows everything that goes around him. He can see Suhaib's now very permanent silence and the way the life has been sucked out of Arjumand. But hayee..ye anna.

The flashback signified how much Suhaib adores his father and how obedient he is.
Well, we already know that, don't we? πŸ˜†

Yes, Arjumand is depressed but Suhaib is in downright denial. At least she is ready to face the situation they are in, but Suhaib is simply running away. And here I thought Arjumand will commit suicide or something, Arju se buri halaat to Suhaib ki hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He really needs to come out of the denial and face the situation in front of him. I think AJ is the only one who can end his denial.

Ana ke chakar mein ho jati hai zindagian barbaad, laiken aana mein jo maza hai kisi aur cheez mein kaha πŸ˜†
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today I felt episode was slow paced. I loved the scene b/w ArHaib .RuRaiz were ok. I loved aghajaan and flash backs scene. The background score was too good.my wild guess wali is narrating story to someone or may be he is thinking and soon they will show wali sitting on rocking chair
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mary78613

The flashback signified how much Suhaib adores his father and how obedient he is.
Well, we already know that, don't we? πŸ˜†

Yes, Arjumand is depressed but Suhaib is in downright denial. At least she is ready to face the situation they are in, but Suhaib is simply running away. And here I thought Arjumand will commit suicide or something, Arju se buri halaat to Suhaib ki hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He really needs to come out of the denial and face the situation in front of him. I think AJ is the only one who can end his denial.

Ana ke chakar mein ho jati hai zindagian barbaad, laiken aana mein jo maza hai kisi aur cheez mein kaha πŸ˜†

More than Suhaib's obedience, the flashback signified Agha Jaan's guilt. This isn't the first time Agha Jaan has taken away something dear for Suhaib only because he didn't approve of it. From the very childhood, Agha Jaan has been dictating Suhaib what to pursue and what not to pursue. Suhaib hardly had any will of his own. He was happy and content with his Agha Jaan's approval. And Agha Jaan totally misused that happiness by forcing Suhaib into a marriage which he knew would be too much for Suhaib to handle. That guilt didn't let Agha Jaan sleep. Wohi tou..anna ki baat hai. Agha Jaan knows that he's in the wrong with sacrificing his child's happiness for the family's prestige but he wouldn't admit it. And that eats him from inside.

Arjumand is too strong and educated to take the coward's way out. I am just so happy that the word suicide isn't even mentioned since Behroze walked away. What Arjumand initially wished was for her parents to take her life, she never said she would do it on her own. This girl's broken state kills me from the inside. The morning after her marriage, the way she told Suhaib that she wished to dress according to her husband's wishes...it just told just how many dreams she had about her marriage. And all of them were shattered. Now she's in a marriage with a man who wouldn't so much so as look at her. Who'd rather spend the night out of the room than be with his distraught wife to console her. Suhaib's too wrapped up in his own loss to realize that Arjumand is in the same state as him. She at least is being passive aggressive and using tanzia words to lash out..Suhaib tou just isn't ready to face the reality.

I am glad Agha Jaan decided to intervene and knock some sense into Suhaib. Whatever the conditions, Suhaib is legally married to Arjumand and she deserves to be given the respect and love her position demands as the "only" daughter in law of the family.