mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
@sakeena

Lovely creations! Love the coloring! 😃
mary78613 thumbnail
FINALLY SAW THE PROMO! Lol 😆 It was an extended version of the precap.
They showed Arjumand sitting on the bed and saying 'Tum meri taraf dekho ge nahi, yeh sajhna sawarna sab tumhare liyeah to hai' and then they showed the precap scene where he says 'yeh bol ker mujhe aur apne ap ko takleef mat pohchao' and she says 'Mein to sirf facts bata rahi thi'
Judging from her expressionless face, she is not in the right state of mind. She is still in shock.

Then they show Behroze entering with Roohi and everyone's shocked faces.

I think now the reality will sink in and Arjumand might be able to move on with her life after seeing that Behroze has married someone else.
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Popo.

lol nope em waiting for book to complete

Same here this one better have an English version too
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Same here this one better have an English version too

I think there will be an english version but ur waits gonna be longer than minee 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Aash, the thing is Ahmadis consider themselves as muslims which is why they refer to themselves as Ahmadi Musims. But other sects such as sunni, shia, wahabi etc do not consider them as muslims.

this is the thing na.. NO ONE literally NO ONE has right to decide who is muslim n who not.. Without taking side of anyone n BEING neutral, I know n muslims should know that we are NOT the ones who know 'haal e dil' of others.. Itz only Allah.. I know really well what Ahmadis point is.. Ahmadis claim they r muslims just like all others in Pakistan or in other muslim countries do.. They belong to one of the 73 Firqa's ( casts ) present in the world at the moment.. Just like Sunnis, Shiah, wahabi, ahl e hadith etc.. EVERY firqa has its own belief n concepts.. Ahl e Hadith follow ONLY Hadith whereas Sunni follow ONLY Sunnah.. As muslims we should follow EVERY SINGLE thing present in Shariah.. Not only picking somethings leaving behind the rest.. So HOW can they claim to be TRUE muslims n accuse others being the same ? This is wrong !

All I said above is to justify my point on this as for me this is NOT WHAT Islam teaches us. We DON'T , just DON'T knw who is the righteous person on earth n who the worst !! So we (referring to general muslims not us here in the forum ) r NO ONE to criticize or decide tht others are unfaithful with their religion.

This is why Regarding PeK' base in a way.. I said tht this thing mentioned above reflects. Wht was the point to mention in a novel tht general public reads, tht one community of muslims ( who, in some people's eyes, r non muslims ) is declared as non muslims n the protagonist is literally converting into a muslim ?! Like seriously ???! As if we were saying tht a girl converted herself from Sunni to Shiah.. Itz THE SAME THING.. this is my point only.. I didn't really appreciate this...

This is my last comment on this subject.. I didn't meant to offend anyone but just to justify my point .. Thtz it !
mary78613 thumbnail
GUYS, no religious discussions here please.
Please do not mind but end the religious discussions. This is not the place to discuss them.