Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I really want to read the novel and fall in love with Wali and Farah but I don't know how to read Urdu. Why isn't there a translated version?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 26javey

I really want to read the novel and fall in love with Wali and Farah but I don't know how to read Urdu. Why isn't there a translated version?

Me too.. I know how to read urdu but i'm weak at it. I wish there was a roman urdu script
rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can anyone please translate the lyrics of the OST. I just love it. But don't know Urdu. Also someone said that the first few lines in male voice is some other language. Whatever it is, I love it...please someone translate it for those who don't know the language.
Thanks in advance...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OK guys just want to know dis. Are hugs in Pak dramas a big deal? I am reading quite a few comments where they r saying that they should not have shown B-R hugging?😕
Also is it only a problem with couples hugging, coz Ruhi did hug her brother and I can't recall now but I am sure there has been hugs shown between father-daughter, brother-sister.😕
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

OK guys just want to know dis. Are hugs in Pak dramas a big deal? I am reading quite a few comments where they r saying that they should not have shown B-R hugging?😕

Also is it only a problem with couples hugging, coz Ruhi did hug her brother and I can't recall now but I am sure there has been hugs shown between father-daughter, brother-sister.😕

I'm pretty sure they've shown hugs in other shows. I'm not sure what the problem is.
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Those kids are younger versions of Behroze, Arjumand and Sohaib but i guess by 10-12 episodes, we might see the younger versions of Wali and Farah 😕

Check your scrapbook! I scrapped you just now.

@Red: For a moment I was like what is she saying and then when i realised I was laughing out loud🤣 🤣

Thank you soo much for the scrap! It had my heart jumping. 😳

I am patiently waiting for the story to move along and get to the amazing part. Although I am loving whatever they are showing us so far.

Also, I am not joking about the apples thing. It gave me weird tingles. Was it supposed to or am I a gutter mind? 😉
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wooho!!! Kash is here!!! 🤗
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@MitwaIshqPe and @26javey: Nopes, there is no English translation, nor the Roman Urdu one. There is just the Urdu version
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

@MitwaIshqPe and @26javey: Nopes, there is no English translation, nor the Roman Urdu one. There is just the Urdu translation

Oh.. I really wanted to read it.. i'll just have to polish my urdu and read it in urdu then
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

I'm pretty sure they've shown hugs in other shows. I'm not sure what the problem is.

It was just a hug I don't see any issue in that