Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 133

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

The poster smiley42mahaj pretty babiessmiley27

Wahaj has a grey shaded and dynamic charactersmiley41

Yaar but I'm so sad seeing Bilal's ek tarfa mohabbat. I'm gonna cry buckets, there's already a lump in my throat seeing this teasersmiley38

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 hours ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I still can't understand the plot but there seems to be some history between Sadaf and Bilal's family

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Love the teaser, maybe you all are right, Maya hates Wahaj at first due to misunderstanding, gets married to him, but doesn't love him...and Wahaj's love turns into a junoon smiley42
Edited by meandwho - 2 hours ago

Just watched teaser 3. Liked it. Liking the dialogues which says alot about the plot. Love the dialogue: Bilal ne apse Ishq Kiya hai, dillagi nai"

Please Kadwani ji. Don't spoil this drama smiley36

Originally posted by: meandwho

Love the teaser, maybe you all are right, Maya hates Wahaj at first due to misunderstanding, gets married to him, but doesn't love him...and Wahaj's love turns into a junoon smiley42

I don't think she hates him. Like she said, she doesn't hate him but doesn't love him as well..

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I don't think she hates him. Like she said, she doesn't hate him but doesn't love him as well..

But Bilal thinks she hates him and asks if she still does...so maybe at one point she does dislike him
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: an hour ago

I feel this will be one of Wahaj's best performances. Just see his emotions in the last scene and KRQ's dialogues were as if just made for him.

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jis tarah promo a rahe hain seems launch is near. Will it come on Wed Thu next week? Or is it Jaan nisar replacement. Lets see. I personally think its coming Wed Thu from next week 2Oct
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Just watched teaser 3. Liked it. Liking the dialogues which says alot about the plot. Love the dialogue: Bilal ne apse Ishq Kiya hai, dillagi nai"

Please Kadwani ji. Don't spoil this drama smiley36

I liked the teaser but I really think they now need to move beyond bilal's one-side love gham and udaas voice overs. Teaser 2 & 3 are too indulgent and should have been merged into one. I hope next teasers show us more dynamism, diverse emotions, interactions between different actors, actual dialogues. We got a peek in teaser 1 & 3 and they should now give more.