Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Aww..so sweet! Obi has a good sense of humour, wish he gave us more content, I discovered his Humsafar videos pretty late smiley36

Yeah!! His sense of humour is really good. I followed him alot during Chupke Chupke. Then he used to post and comment alot.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

There are many posters of SMD, which one should I put in the hall of fame at first page?

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

There are many posters of SMD, which one should I put in the hall of fame at first page?

I like the new one kaddu uncle posted before teaser 3

The one they are looking into each others eyes

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

For clarification of rules

All members are welcome here! To join the member's list, simply like the post on the first page, and @NazneenA will add you.

Since Wahaj has many ship fans and dedicated ship appreciation threads (ATs), discussions about those ships should be kept in their respective threads. For example, there’s a Waiza AT and a Yumhaj AT, so discussing these ships here would be redundant. You can continue those discussions in their designated ATs.

In this thread, you’re free to discuss all of Wahaj’s characters without any limitations. Feel free to share your thoughts on his roles, performances, and anything related to Wahaj here!

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - an hour ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: meandwho

I like the new one kaddu uncle posted before teaser 3

The one they are looking into each others eyes

Yeah. I liked that too

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Can add your DP or that pose which I saw gif of. She runs her hand on his face and he stares

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Can add your DP or that pose which I saw gif of. She runs her hand on his face and he stares

Poster should have drama title

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - an hour ago