Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 136

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

The wait seems too long

Now I want the drama

They will most likely have 4 more launch promos, then we will get the show...

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I am reminded of this sher watching Bilal's love for Sadaf smiley42

Nahi hai ishq ka dard lazzat se khali, jisse zog ho, woh maza janta hai...smiley17

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Unless they are avoiding spoilers, Usama and Hira are being treated unfairly. I know they are not A Listers but they are no D Listers either and are leading other shows on their own as well. At least show us a glimpse of their characters ? Kadwani is ignoring his own son too smiley36

I think this is how it’s gonna go and in the proper trailer that’s when other characters will be shown. Right now it’s the Wahaj show and Bilal Abdullah’s alternate reality smiley36

Don’t most shows get just 3-4 teasers before the main trailer?

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think this is how it’s gonna go and in the proper trailer that’s when other characters will be shown. Right now it’s the Wahaj show and Bilal Abdullah’s alternate reality smiley36

Don’t most shows get just 3-4 teasers before the main trailer?

Do they ? I thought geo shows only get teasers and promos.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

They will most likely have 4 more launch promos, then we will get the show...

Trailer isn't out yet

Someone said October 4

Posted: an hour ago

Do they ? I thought geo shows only get teasers and promos.

No idea. I’m just assuming aik proper trailer tou hoga other than Bilal Abdullah’s devdas lines and hallucinations? Remember Mein? It was ARY but Zaid got his teaser and MJ got hers and then aik proper trailer tha (if I’m not mistaken). This is how you showcase characters. Intrigue build hota hai.

Like… I hope they’re not doing this because there’s not much to the story. Warna kuch tou reveal karain? Sadaf’s point of view, Humsha, Amaar’s, Dania’s. Kuch story ka idea tou ho other than Bilal Abdullah’s unrequited love. That was established in first teaser already.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

No idea. I’m just assuming aik proper trailer tou hoga other than Bilal Abdullah’s devdas lines and hallucinations? Remember Mein? It was ARY but Zaid got his teaser and MJ got hers and then aik proper trailer tha (if I’m not mistaken). This is how you showcase characters. Intrigue build hota hai.

Like… I hope they’re not doing this because there’s not much to the story. Warna kuch tou reveal karain? Sadaf’s point of view, Humsha, Amaar’s, Dania’s. Kuch story ka idea tou ho other than Bilal Abdullah’s unrequited love. That was established in first teaser already.

Geo shows get only teasers . TB has around 7 teasers and some promos. May be this is the current 7th Sky strategy of only promoting the leads ? JN promos focused on only Danish-Hiba but other characters are getting more screen time now.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 31 minutes ago

Bilal Abdullah ne Ishq Kia hai, Mohabbat nahi...🔥🤌🏻

When it comes to emoting through eyes, there is no one like Wahaj in PTV, in my opinion! 🔥

Bilal has the potential to be a memorable character. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am glad that it is seeming like he is the central character.

Wahaj will shine especially if the script is solid.

I am sure other characters will get their due footage especially in the show. For now, I am just happy that the spotlight is on Wahaj 😅

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 24 minutes ago

Also what's all the romance with the rose and shirt buttoning if she is indifferent. I guess all are dreams.

Maybe she is only his imagination, that would be interesting. People might disagree with me, but Maya doesn't have much expressions. I saw so many variations of Wahaj in these teasers. I just hope Maya doesn't disappoint me. The project seems only Wahaj's as of now, no hint of others. How many teasers are they planning on giving?

Posted: 15 minutes ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Maybe she is only his imagination, that would be interesting. People might disagree with me, but Maya doesn't have much expressions. I saw so many variations of Wahaj in these teasers. I just hope Maya doesn't disappoint me. The project seems only Wahaj's as of now, no hint of others. How many teasers are they planning on giving?

Same. Sadaf is not making me feel anything and Bilal Abdullah is serving a dozen expressions in a clip. But then again, so many of these scenes could be his imagination so maybe Sadaf is supposed to just kind of be there?