Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wali's narration acts like a life-line for me. πŸ˜†
Not that I'm denying the terrific performances in these episodes but I'm so desperate for Wali that his narration means A LOT to me. At least, uski awaaz sun'ne ko milti hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Whoosh! Sanam Saeed was so flawless in the very first scene of the episode.. where she talks to her bro about marrying Behroze. Meekal is absolutely stunning in DeD. 😳

Even though, I feel sad for Arjumand.. she was constantly venting out her anger on Suhaib which is wrong. Firstly, she should have argued with her parents for agreeing on her marriage to Suhaib. Because jo bhi ho, at the end of the day Baidaar Khan shouldn't have been such a coward. It was a question of his daughter's emotions and life, he shouldn't have been such a farmabardaar bhai. Well, she was going through a trauma, so it was bound to happen. And being the girl from such a traditional family, she had no other choice but to ask Suhaib for refusing to marry her.

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Whoosh! Sanam Saeed was so flawless in the very first scene of the episode.. where she talks to her bro about marrying Behroze. Meekal is absolutely stunning in DeD. 😳

Even though, I feel sad for Arjumand.. she was constantly venting out her anger on Suhaib which is wrong. Firstly, she should have argued with her parents for agreeing on her marriage to Suhaib. Because jo bhi ho, at the end of the day Baidaar Khan shouldn't have been such a coward. It was a question of his daughter's emotions and life, he shouldn't have been such a farmabardaar bhai. Well, she was going through a trauma, so it was bound to happen. And being the girl from such a traditional family, she had no other choice but to ask Suhaib for refusing to marry her.

Seriously being the farmabadar younger brother must be a family trait! Even after his daughter fainted all he had to say was that it was pre-wedding jitters and happens to girls before marriage when Agha Jaan asked abt her health

Yeah and agree Suhaib is being used as a punching bag by Arjumand, whereas she too could not refute Agha Jaan when he gave his ultimatum. But guess she being the daughter and as Agah Jaan said 'Betiyan baat maanti hai' or whatever, she knew her refusal wouldn't hold as much weight as Suhaib's.

BTW once more Abid Ali was impressiveπŸ‘ nd I love his deep baritone voice.😳
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Seriously being the farmabadar younger brother must be a family trait! Even after his daughter fainted all he had to say was that it was pre-wedding jitters and happens to girls before marriage when Agha Jaan asked abt her health

Yeah and agree Suhaib is being used as a punching bag by Arjumand, whereas she too could not refute Agha Jaan when he gave his ultimatum. But guess she being the daughter and as Agah Jaan said 'Betiyan baat maanti hai' or whatever, she knew her refusal wouldn't hold as much weight as Suhaib's.

BTW once more Abid Ali was impressiveπŸ‘ nd I love his deep baritone voice.😳

Baidaar Khan is a bit weird man. Uncle ka dimaag kaam nahi karta πŸ˜†

Yeah, it's not Suhaib's fault. That's his nature.. I mean it happens in our everyday life too. One sibling is always arguing with parents while the other compromises... Suhaib's that kind of a guy. He knows that both the brothers can't leave their father to die. So he's just sacrificing and digging his desires deep inside his heart for Agha Jaan. As much as he's guilty for marrying Arjumand, he can't help it. That's his nature.. he is a character that is trying to bring the family together, maintain the broken ties and most of all, not leaving Agha Jaan alone in such an old age 😳 In fact, he's gonna suffer along with Arjumand. As much as it is difficult for Arjumand, it is difficult for him too. Their new relationship is sort of a nightmare to him.. he said something like 'Ab tou meri zindagi mein sukoon nahi hai' to Laila 😭
clockworknerd thumbnail
EEPS, the 'khaandaani ana' is finally in the show πŸ˜†
The scene before Suhaib's nikkah where Agha Jaan refuses to accept that he's not fine. He's not ready to accept that he is indeed upset because he is longing for his son who went against him and actually left.

I don't hate Agha Jaan but he is sort of weird. Firstly, his decision is like a torture for Arjumand and he was like, 'Meri beti ko achay se taey'yaar karna, koi kami nahi rehni chahiye' πŸ˜† Dude, this day's gonna ruin the life for the poor girl and you want her to be decked up with jewels and bridal outfit. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys!

My name is Kashish and I have been following this show since the first epi. Didn't know there was such an amazing AT for discussions on it. Mind if I join in?

This is the first Pakistani show in a long time to leave such an impact on me!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

EEPS, the 'khaandaani ana' is finally in the show πŸ˜†

The scene before Suhaib's nikkah where Agha Jaan refuses to accept that he's not fine. He's not ready to accept that he is indeed upset because he is longing for his son who went against him and actually left.

I don't hate Agha Jaan but he is sort of weird. Firstly, his decision is like a torture for Arjumand and he was like, 'Meri beti ko achay se taey'yaar karna, koi kami nahi rehni chahiye' πŸ˜† Dude, this day's gonna ruin the life for the poor girl and you want her to be decked up with jewels and bridal outfit. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True dat!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But again I liked how well it was contrasted. Behroze was lamenting the fact that he cld not get Runi jewels and bridal outfits, yet in spite of not having d so-called dream wedding, you can't help but notice their happiness with each other. And on the other hand u have Arjumand and Suhaib who supposedly have it all, d finery, the family blessing, but their free will is missing. Wonder who got luckier!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Hi guys!

My name is Kashish and I have been following this show since the first epi. Didn't know there was such an amazing AT for discussions on it. Mind if I join in?

This is the first Pakistani show in a long time to leave such an impact on me!

Sure, why not!

Anybody can join in and give out their thoughts on the episodes and scenes πŸ˜ƒ
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

True dat!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But again I liked how well it was contrasted. Behroze was lamenting the fact that he cld not get Runi jewels and bridal outfits, yet in spite of not having d so-called dream wedding, you can't help but notice their happiness with each other. And on the other hand u have Arjumand and Suhaib who supposedly have it all, d finery, the family blessing, but their free will is missing. Wonder who got luckier!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hahah. Waise Behroze would get a job soon because he has a degree πŸ˜† But B and R will go through a struggling phase .. the OST bits showed their small, shattered apartmentπŸ˜†
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sure, why not!

Anybody can join in and give out their thoughts on the episodes and scenes πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. This is my first time on Pakistani forum and this show has pulled me out of the woodworks!