Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/115154662272/behroze-chala-gaya-tum-bhi-chale-jao-main

this scene though! I wish I could've put text in the gifs but I am so bad with text and I really didn't want to ugly-fy the gifs with too much text hence this...my babies! 😭 So in pain! I hope happiness finds them soon. Hayyye Arjumand! Bol tou diya itna repulsive tone mein, "tum se nikaah?" ab baad mein pachtana na pad jae. But I totally get her...my baby!

awww love this scene, beautiful gifs ❀️
Edited by Popo. - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Edited by Popo. - 9 years ago

Word Count: 0

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
WOW TODAYS EPI WAS BEAUTIFUL... It had romance emotional drama fights everything jus in right proportions...I m jus falling helplessly for arjumand and suhaib Jodi...they are jus two very beautiful souls terribly hurt and majboor ...I luved it how suhaib said he is not behroje and he can't leave his dad ...and the pre cap jus gave me goosebumps where arjumand asks him to look at her...I don't know if it was as a sarcasm but I jus luved that scene where suhaib entered the room as groom and arjumand was sitting there as bride in red...hareem and Ali rehman has amazing chemistry...I jus want more n more scenes of them plz...MIKAAL SANAM SAEED WAS SO CUTE AND ROMANTIC TODAY...there was a hug too...I was like whoa...thank god they gave a hug at least and in the bed scene too I jus luved MIKAAL sanam chemistry... The dialogue were so beautiful... Not cheesy yet romantic...MIKAAL sanam were too good in the wedding night scenes
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I, personally, don't hate Agha Jaan but my god! This man has such authority! He so calmly put Arjumand up for sacrifice. It was my favorite scene, Arjumand begging Agha Jaan to reconsider his decision and refusing to get married and AJ simply saying that daughters don't argue, they silently accept the decisions of the elders. And the way Arjumand just became still and silent at that..my baby!! At that point she realized that there was no use struggling or refusing, her fate was sealed by AJ's ana long ago..

Waise I loved how Suhaib said that this was just who he was! "Main Suhaib hoon!" and for him family matters the most. This man is not spineless as the DRNR's review claimed him to be. He just has his priorities straight. A simple, family oriented guy who treats his father's words as hukums that have to be followed. Being obedient doesn't equal to being coward, at least not in Suhaib's case. He knows that in the long term, his family's togetherness and happiness will give him more peace than him following his own heart's desires. Hote hain aise bhi log..

Agree with the last paragraph I jus LUVED it when suhaib shouted out when arjumand told him to leave as well...

He shouted out I m suhaib and I wudnt leave aghajaan

I hv also seen many people specially guys are taunted as puppets and cowards for being obedient to parents or elder siblings but I jus feel like shouting at their face saying this is NOT COWARDNESS OR SELFISHNESS but abt loving ur family and putting them in front of one's happiness
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

wonder how arjumand and sohaib will consummate their marriage...its so ewww🀒

I know you all are thinking it...I said it😊

what's so Ewww in it

It's way better than what the forced marriage of behroz n arjumand ...gif it had taken place

And coming to consummation ...if we cud digest farida of digest writer consummating with shaukat and hv two children then we can tolerate all types of consummation

Plus suhaib arjumand has so Mich chemistry ...ufff...wali can b born out of the CHEMISTRY itself

Originally posted by: addictedlove

@hina congratulations girl !!! May Allah bless you with uncountable happiness ameen.
@mais tere ko wali nahi milsakta :( he is faraa's
I agree with nikkah and feelings.aik status milte hee feelings bilkul change.

Thank you so much!

and Nishu wow I seriously thought you guys already knew thisπŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

what's so Ewww in it

It's way better than what the forced marriage of behroz n arjumand ...gif it had taken place

And coming to consummation ...if we cud digest farida of digest writer consummating with shaukat and hv two children then we can tolerate all types of consummation

[DIV]Plus suhaib arjumand has so Mich chemistry ... ufff...wali can b born out of the CHEMISTRY itself

@BOLD oh yes! A bit of chemistry and biology combined. πŸ˜†
I agree there is nothing eww in the consummation. It just more natural and organic.
But yaha to case critical hai boss, the dulha is not ready to even look at his naee naveli dulhan even when she is asking him so nicely πŸ˜†

I have a feeling she is not mocking him and actually trying to make an attempt to better things because there is no reason for her to mock him. Its not like he married her willingly. πŸ˜•
My dad is in love with this show even more than me lol
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the episode. Agha Jan is so annoying. I feel bad for Suhaib but at least say something πŸ˜†
And congratulations @HeavenlyBliss

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Laila is such a waste.. I'm glad he didn't get married to her.. Suhaib and Arjumand ooze chemistry.. they will fall in love pretty soon.. I can bet..