Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 131

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

In the poster Amar is holding usamas hand so I think maybe they might have an affair and when sadaf finds about it she leaves him and goes to bilal.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

The caption is so true, they look so haseen in whitešŸ¤Love the soft gaze they have for eachothersmiley42

Yes, they look straight out of a fairytale...smiley42

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In the poster Amar is holding usamas hand so I think maybe they might have an affair and when sadaf finds about it she leaves him and goes to bilal.

Yup that's my theory too. Imagine if she keeps thinking Bilal is the culprit only to find out that it was Usama all along who killed her coz they were having an affair behind Sadaf's back!

She was seeking revenge from Bilal for a crime he never committed

Posted: an hour ago

https://x.com/maaaah______/status/1837688771187204296?t=74ErnCx3NrFMRXFlMydGPw&s=19

Turtle neck look makes a comeback in smdsmiley41

He looks so dashing and hot in this lookšŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ

Edited by Rashi23 - an hour ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 55 minutes ago

yes I also feel same Amar and usama affair hi hai. Based on Amar clothes she does look rich so greedy usama may have ditched sadaf for Amar . Thereā€™s also another pic of wahaj usama Amar so I think he will come to know or knows about their affair .
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 54 minutes ago

Ya this is some fair hall. But when aamna and hassan were discussing teaser 2 they said that the shots of Bilal's house that's the mein house and we've seen wahaj there already.

But I freaking love that mansion, it was used for the first time in mein and its more grand than the typical geo house that is used in every show.

they are using it as Rubab's house in kmkt, they use the same three buildings in every drama, because these houses have the aesthetics. They cant create houses this big for every drama na, what even is the logic smiley29
Posted: 50 minutes ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

they are using it as Rubab's house in kmkt, they use the same three buildings in every drama, because these houses have the aesthetics. They cant create houses this big for every drama na, what even is the logic smiley29

Atleast this one looks grander than the old house used in every geo show. I like this mansion better, it gives richie rich vibes.

Posted: 44 minutes ago

https://x.com/Tee1615749Tee/status/1837572985571758330?t=xQUR94eF3Z422BCSk7L-EA&s=19

Aamna is loving mahaj's look in the show. One thing I'm sure about is that besties have aced their wardrobe in the show and everybody would be just in love in with their looks.

Chicksoup, are you gonna watch this show?

Edited by Rashi23 - 36 minutes ago
Posted: 32 minutes ago

https://x.com/777Avengers/status/1837553978382733804?t=q44vfcanIMoKjXGuz4PmRw&s=19

Billu control karlo thodasmiley36

Edited by Rashi23 - 31 minutes ago