Posted: 9 years ago
Oh yay so they changed it from the novel
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shabz-

wonder how arjumand and sohaib will consummate their marriage...its so ewww🤢

I know you all are thinking it...I said it😊

what's so "ewww" about it? 😆 It's not haraam or illegal, they are legally wedded husband and wife. One doesn't need deep wala ishq to consummate a marriage...Indian soap thodi chal raha hai ke pehle 2-3 saal lagao pyaar karne mein phir consummate karo marriage xD

My issue is when they will do it cuz I am desperate for Wali to enter the world
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I know its not haram, but they never picture themselves as husband and wife, they had a sister/brother bond...its eww to me because thats how i felt when my cousin was interested in me🤢...some things you just dont get over...in order to consummate their has to be a physical desire, how will sohaib get that feeling, now dont make me spell it out.😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
warning - thoda khula dhala reply below..

yeah but Nikaah changes your feelings for your partners. of course it does seem weird and yes, they did have a very sibling like bond but that was all in the past. One doesn't need a strong or even weak physical desire to have any such relationship with their husband/wife. Talking of fictional world of stories, there are so many characters who legit hate their partner or have this ishq wale feels for someone else in the heart while being married to someone else...that doesn't stop them from having relationships with their other half. As much as I am a romantic at heart, logically sex is just...sex. It's a very primal instinct that human have and given the circumstances, I doubt men give two hoots about who they are doing it with as long as they get to do it (take in the context of marriage)
It actually does. Even if its a love marriage. The relationship before and after Nikkah is so much more different.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

warning - thoda khula dhala reply below..

yeah but Nikaah changes your feelings for your partners. of course it does seem weird and yes, they did have a very sibling like bond but that was all in the past. One doesn't need a strong or even weak physical desire to have any such relationship with their husband/wife. Talking of fictional world of stories, there are so many characters who legit hate their partner or have this ishq wale feels for someone else in the heart while being married to someone else...that doesn't stop them from having relationships with their other half. As much as I am a romantic at heart, logically sex is just...sex. It's a very primal instinct that human have and given the circumstances, I doubt men give two hoots about who they are doing it with as long as they get to do it (take in the context of marriage)

lol at red😆
yes but there is still a need for some sort of attraction to get an --- you know what😆...and I know men dont give two hoots about who how and when they do it...but they still have to come closer😆...and I know nikah changes feelings, I felt the same way at my nikah...boom i was in loove😳,and no, i didnt marry my cousin...eww, i stopped talking to him after i knew his intentions🤢
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel for Arjumand 😭 but marrying Sohaib instead of Behroze would surely be a better decision for her as Behroze didn't love her.. So one has to bear it :/
But Ali Rehman n Hareem look so good together.. Awww ☺️
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

It actually does. Even if its a love marriage. The relationship before and after Nikkah is so much more different.

and how would you know, the last time I checked you were groom hunting😆...kuch bhi🤣