Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^This is a gossip thread. Anything posted here is based on hearsay, rumors, etc. You're free to believe it or not. (Not trying to offend you or anything.)
Edited by -Kashmiri- - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

hamza is only friends with Bilal, Ayesha, Gohar, Sohai, OKB etc ye sab purane friends hain I don't think he has anything with Ayesha or had anything with Sohai

Yes he maybe a flirt but creating rumours out of nothing is just not fair, please bring proof and than malign him as much as you want
He has admitted that he is currently involved with someone not from the industry so let him be
I don't know what people get out of creating such rumours

Nids this is a gossip thread, its based on what we hear and what we read so there isn't need for proof.. we're posting whatever gossip we find on Pakistani celebs.. We posted gossip on others too not just Hamza..
And we'e not even the ones creating the rumors, these have all been taken from paklinks where people who know celebs talk about their experiences.
Also we aren't maligning him.. Sherry himself calls Hamza Dil Phenk.. These days its being said that him and ayesha are dating.. for him and sohai i wrote what i felt on there body language, and him and Saba dating is kind of really in everyone's face nothing hard to tell there.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Where are you sources people?
starstruckk thumbnail
Can we please post the sources of all these gossips? I think it's fair enough if we can copy paste the gossips from whatever site/journal/author etc etc. Saying I heard so and so is as good as me saying Fawad Khan is my best friend.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Can we please post the sources of all these gossips? I think it's fair enough if we can copy paste the gossips from whatever site/journal/author etc etc. Saying I heard so and so is as good as me saying Fawad Khan is my best friend.

Starry - It's not unheard of for people to know someone who works in the entertainment industry. It's very much possible to have such contacts.

I already mentioned my source in the one gossip I mentioned, and Pallo also knows people who work in the entertainment industry. We shouldn't have to name names on the basis of confidentiality. Usman's little bit about the music industry was from a friend who himself experienced something. As for the other gossip, members did say that they got it from another forum and named it as well.

As stated above by two members that these are rumours (some possibly true if these are people from inside the industry) and should be taken with a pinch of salt. It is at the reader's discretion whether to believe such things or not.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Starry - It's not unheard of for people to know someone who works in the entertainment industry. It's very much possible to have such contacts.

I already mentioned my source in the one gossip I mentioned, and Pallo also knows people who work in the entertainment industry. We shouldn't have to name names on the basis of confidentiality. Usman's little bit about the music industry was from a friend who himself experienced something. As for the other gossip, members did say that they got it from another forum and named it as well.

As stated above by two members that these are rumours (some possibly true if these are people from inside the industry) and should be taken with a pinch of salt. It is at the reader's discretion whether to believe such things or not.

I think we should put a disclaimer beforehand... its all up to people themselves if they want to believe or not.

As for the Hamza thing, got it from this thread http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showbiz-pakistan/651582-hamza-ali-abbasi-in-a-relationship.html

Saba Qamar recently on Farah's morning show said some person she liked got engaged to someone else. Fans have been speculating that she was talking about Hamza since Vasay posted the picture and apparently the engagement is "legit" and not for Jawaani Phir Nahi Aani.
BlackStar. thumbnail
this is paklinks gossip thread http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showbiz-pakistan/590772-latest-news-and-gossip-35.html
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I think it's fair enough to ask that whatever content is being posted on any other site should be directly copied pasted for others to see also. I tried searching for some things that other sites apparently have talked about to get more scoop and I had trouble finding these references. So, I think it's fair to ask for such content to be directly sourced for everyone to see as well. I understand some people may have some connections and are posting that as well..but like I said there should be some references here and there being cited just like we see some blinds or so being cited on other forums for some sort of credibility in such threads. Otherwise, as I said it's as good as me saying I know a few celebs and they're so and so.
starstruckk thumbnail
If we're going to talk about Saba and Hamza. This is stuff directly from their official facebook pages hinting that they're indirectly taking a dig at each other. As I said, there are many sources out there that can be cited.

Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
This has been posted many times before but here Badar Khalil talks about Fawad (and Ayesha Khan). Many people have talked about their behavior so here's more scoop. ...whether or not it's true, who knows..but this is what she had to say about them:

She (Badar) says her Lifetime Achievement Award from Hum TV also came with a reality check. "I was seated next to Sultana Siddiqui in the front row; whom I have known for a very long time. Fawad Khan called her from a few rows away and said to her that he wanted to sit next to her otherwise he would leave. If the young man had requested me, it would have been different. I was so heartbroken that I decided to leave and go home."

On the other hand, if I like something, I praise it generously. Ayesha Khan once behaved badly with me during a shoot in Malaysia and I was upset with her. But when she performed remarkably well in a play and they asked me to comment about it on stage, I lavished praise on her because she had done well. When she met me, she asked me why I praised her when I was upset with her. I told her that I am still upset but that wouldn't stop me from telling the truth."

source: http://www.dawn.com/news/1116773

Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago