Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hamza's engagement thing is from Jawaani Phir Nahi Aani the film where he's paired with Ayesha Khan. The first looks coming out on March 31.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

Found this random bit about Huma Nawab

She has a reputation of being a compete junkie. A family friend in NYC knew a local grocery store owner who gave her a job. Used to show up high to work and was fired

That's possible because her appearance is such that she actually looks like she is on something. She isn't even a good actress anymore.
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She looks awful 😕
@BlackStar Thats what I was thinking. Maybe they needed some publicity for their film 😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

The fashion industry is more dangerous for males than it is for females. A lot of male models are gay for pay to get ahead in the industry. Most male fashion designers are gay. Straight male fashion designers have a harder time getting ahead in the industry so they end up having to pretend they are gay to make it.

Umz.. Not only fashion industry the whole of industry is dangerous for newbies. A friend of mine from Karachi who aspired to be a singer .. tried to give auditions but he was asked for some 'favors' which he declined.

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Hamza's engagement thing is from Jawaani Phir Nahi Aani the film where he's paired with Ayesha Khan. The first looks coming out on March 31.

Oh ..so he isnt engaged..it means...hmm
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Umz.. Not only fashion industry the whole of industry is dangerous for newbies. A friend of mine from Karachi who aspired to be a singer .. tried to give auditions but he was asked for some 'favors' which he declined.

Ewww

Word Count: 1

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's very disturbing Usman 🤢
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Taken from paklinks.com

Hamza Abbasi

He recently crashed the engagement of an ex in Lahore. Came right at the end when most guests had left. He was completely out of it. Totally stoned and appeared to not have showered or changed in days. not sure if she should be called an ex though. For all intensive purposes she was his s$x buddy. Was living in her home most of the time. The guy has some major issues.

Of course he takes drugs. Seen him completely out of it.
I am equally surprised that the girl got engaged to a very normal guy after all this. The fiance even bumped into hamza on the way out.

And that saba qamar thing was most likely a casual ' encounter' ehmm If u guys know what I mean

What is the source of this news ? Is it genuine or just hearsay ?
As far as I know HAA is curently involved with someone but she is not from media, he even said this on TV that he has a soft corner for this girl
Raindrops. thumbnail

Sharmeen Khan is her name. Here's the picture
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152945326999330&set=a.10152673883854330.1073741825.650894329&type=1&theater

I think ye HAA ki movie ki costume designer hai ya producer lol ...I don't think this news is true otherwise why would he click a pic with them
I saw her name with kambakht movie directed by HAA, can't exactly remember her role but she is associated with kambakht
Edited by Raindrops. - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Also apparently Saba was hoping to get hitched to him, but his family wouldn't let that happen...

Hamza is with Ayesha Khan currently.

hamza is only friends with Bilal, Ayesha, Gohar, Sohai, OKB etc ye sab purane friends hain I don't think he has anything with Ayesha or had anything with Sohai
Yes he maybe a flirt but creating rumours out of nothing is just not fair, please bring proof and than malign him as much as you want
He has admitted that he is currently involved with someone not from the industry so let him be
I don't know what people get out of creating such rumours