Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

it wasnt me, I swear on rasheeda๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Word Count: 0

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I check that page sometimes for pictures.. and since this was posted there right after here so it caught my attention..

Maybe I was being dramatic too.. LOL.. but I'm serious about the maligning part that's not my agenda..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can we continue the gossip thread or no? I mean if people don't like it are we shutting it down? #curiousquestion ๐Ÿค”
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Can we continue the gossip thread or no? I mean if people don't like it are we shutting it down? #curiousquestion๐Ÿค”

ham lad lad ke mar jain tum gossip karo.. ladkiii ๐Ÿ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Probably a little late for this one.. but its worth it ๐Ÿ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ugh i know we're kinda done with this topic, but but i hardly ever come here anyways... so please bear with me!? โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜›
its absolutely hard to believe in the Saba Qamar (gossip or fact/reality/bitter truth/rumour) WHATEVER it is, not just because shes one of my most favorite actress, but also because it is absolutely hard to believe it otherwise too, because she has and would have everything without having to sell herself this way to businessmen or politicians w/e. The problem is that i really really want to know now about this and i swear if it wasnt this besharam a piece of gossip, i would have actually asked my uncle, but i dont even think i can now ๐Ÿ˜† i'll have to ask Bhabi and then maybe she might ask him ๐Ÿคฃ
He's close to Saba so he might know. But the thing is, again, im NOT calling this a lie inspite of what i might think about the authenticity of this particular piece of gossip, i was just thinking when this kind of information is so easily available, and nothings too hard to digest and that this industry is so twisted, and its a big bad DIRTY world out there... why doesnt our media cash on even half of this? i mean, doesnt our media need gossip? there is no mention whatsoever of even 10% of all that is posted here.

PS: are there chances that this source of yours might have gotten the misunderstood version? :P or maybe someone lied to your source? or are they in direct contact with the celebs and celebs themselves tell your source that hey, i slept with this person yesterday or that i do this for a living other than, ofc acting and all...
#imjusttryingto-letthing- settlein #sohard ๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity.

ugh i know we're kinda done with this topic, but but i hardly ever come here anyways... so please bear with me!? โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜›

its absolutely hard to believe in the Saba Qamar (gossip or fact/reality/bitter truth/rumour) WHATEVER it is, not just because shes one of my most favorite actress, but also because it is absolutely hard to believe it otherwise too, because she has and would have everything without having to sell herself this way to businessmen or politicians w/e. The problem is that i really really want to know now about this and i swear if it wasnt this besharam a piece of gossip, i would have actually asked my uncle, but i dont even think i can now ๐Ÿ˜† i'll have to ask Bhabi and then maybe she might ask him ๐Ÿคฃ
He's close to Saba so he might know. But the thing is, again, im NOT calling this a lie inspite of what i might think about the authenticity of this particular piece of gossip, i was just thinking when this kind of information is so easily available, and nothings too hard to digest and that this industry is so twisted, and its a big bad DIRTY world out there... why doesnt our media cash on even half of this? i mean, doesnt our media need gossip? there is no mention whatsoever of even 10% of all that is posted here.

PS: are there chances that this source of yours might have gotten the misunderstood version? :P or maybe someone lied to your source? or are they in direct contact with the celebs and celebs themselves tell your source that hey, i slept with this person yesterday or that i do this for a living other than, ofc acting and all...
#imjusttryingto-letthing- settlein #sohard ๐Ÿ˜†

No, that possibly can't happen because a source can't make anything up lol.

That's exactly what I was saying earlier which went out the window because people are too busy trying to gain their daily dosage of gossips like aunties LOL. No offense to anyone. even the tumblr page was curious to say who puts these gossips forward and to always question the source and use your judgement...which is probably what got to people here in the first place ...but that's fair enough as anyone can say that. As I said, your gossip will spread so get ready to hear and read anything because people will question your sources no matter what. Not sure how that was considered someone calling anone else a liar. If your gossip is true then the stuff that was asked on tumblr is harmless. Lol. I was pretty surprised to see that that was what the fuss was about. And even in this thread, the questions will continue since a lot of huge things are being put out there. Saba is one of our highest paid actresses..Aamina is also a huge actor. So what if someone asked something..tomorrow someone may ask again on that page, then what? LOL I was going through that page and people were asking lame things such as someone called Mahira fake, is that true, that can't be true? Lol..I don't know why people take offense to questioning, spreading and all the other reactions. That's kind of silly..once again no offense but it's a two way street here. This is a public thread ..aanyone reading can go to another thread site and try validating stuff with others. The fuss made here makes it seem like no one reading these threads can go to another site and ask about this...which is wrong...iit only further questions how true the gossip is otherwise it's harmless for people to spread it elsewhere.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Lol what does our media ever do besides reporting on Bhai or PTI.. Please ask them and let me know too..
I love how people got soo serious and then telling me that I was over reacting.. LOL

Forum hi to hai.. Cant judge anyone here ๐Ÿ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Nobody ever took offence of being questioned the only offence taken was of saying that maligining was being done here with baseless accusations why would anyone do that.. And Star you took way too seriously because you thought I was thinking it's you when I never said or even mentioned that
And I don't think there's any need of side remarks because I have let it go on my side now if someone wants to hold onto it definitely do so... Thank You very much..

EDIT: Anddd for the very very last time.. Everybody with me please..

Baseless Accusations/Allegations = Lie
Someone spreading baseless Allegations = Liar

Its not just about one post please read other people's posts too It cannot be just your posts.. lolol.. When I dont quote anyone means its a general response for everyone
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sorry to be a party pooper, but I came across this yesterday and wanted to share with you guys...even though I enjoyed this thread thoroughly, being a muslim I have to spread the knowledge so here it is, especially the part in red. May Allah give us all hidayet.
Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying, 'When any Muslim accuses another Muslim of sin or of disbelief, the reproach rebounds upon the one who utters it, if the other person is not deserving of it.' [Bukhari] Commentary: What this Hadith stresses is that one should never say about a Muslim that he is sinful (Fasiq) or disbeliever (Kafir) when he is not so. The reason is that in that case, one who says it, will be held Fasiq or Kafir. One should, therefore, strictly refrain from uttering such statements.

Chalo ab sab ache bache tauba karo