Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: addictedlove

Gone are days of rahat kazmi or marina khan or shenaz shikh but telly Industry is very twisted whether its Pakistani or Indian sad reality.
Aww sako u r too innocent
😳

naa i am not innocent yaar ..but ye sab k bare main ilm nahi tha ..yahh sad reality 😒
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iSakeena

naa i am not innocent yaar ..but ye sab k bare main ilm nahi tha ..yahh sad reality😒

Yup
Kaafu twisted industry hogaye haye. Did u hear that dress designer amir shielh killed by TWo pathans in his apartment.sudden death it was a gun shot.ali saleem/that nawazish guy was there too.
That pathan said he was good looking n wanted to come in fashion industry asked for favors too.

KARACHI-A famous fashion designer Sheikh Amir Hasan was killed mysteriously here in the limits of Clifton police station on Saturday.
Police said, Amir, resident of D-22, Shaikh Zar Apartment, Zamzama Street was found dead at his house.
DSP Clifton Asad Raza while talking to The Nation said that a servant of deceased Tariq informed police about the body.
In his statement, Tariq told police that when he reached Sheikh Amir's home in the morning, he did not get response after frequent knocking.
Tariq,however, managed to get inside and saw the body lying on the floor of the room entangled with telephone cable wires.
Tariq informed neighbours as well as police which arrived and took the body to the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Center.
Dr.
Jabbar medical Legal Officer at JPMC while talking to The Nation said assailants had shot him four times.
In reply he said, marks of torture and ropes were not visible while culprits shot him four times.
In addition, he said deceased either was drunk at the time of incident or not would be clear after the complete examination of the report.
SHO Clifton Ishaq Lashri said that the deceased arrived home after some party in the midnight with some friends and suspected that the said friends might have killed him and managed to flee.
Police suspect that culprits strangulated Shaikh and later put the pistol in his jaw and fired four times.
Investigation officer of the case, Orangzeb Khan said that his servant Tariq was sleeping at the rooftop and when he opened the door found the body of deceased and phoned deceased friend Faisal on which Faisal arrived and informed police.
He also said deceased brother Shaikh Jalal arrived from Multan and registered the FIR against unidentified culprits.
The sources claim that deceased was gay and allegedly had done gay marriage which could be one of the reasons behind the incident.
Meanwhile, Jalal told media men that he has doubt over some four names whom he informed to the police.
However, Jalal took the body to Lahore for burial.
Police further said that deceased Shaikh residing alone at his house here in Karachi and worked as Director Fashion Designer in a private TV channel while his family lives in Lahore.
Edited by addictedlove - 9 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Whaaat???? He's my class fellow 😲 we were together in school from grade 1 to like grade 7 like whaaat...

Already clarified you.. but writing it here for others.. His friend list on fb is full of gays.. He has 4000+ followers and most of them are obviously gays. Also, a friend of mine who is a gay... told me about him.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I had the displeasure of meeting Nida kazmi when we were living in Malaysia🤔...she came to Eid dinner wearing a backless blouse and hugging and kissing all the male friends, for a while I couldnt tell which one was her husband, and shes extremely snobby, I had met her in a few dinners after that, she would ignore us and not even say salaam, my husband chatted with her husband, he says he was nice...she left Malaysia and shifted to Africa...good riddance.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I had the displeasure of meeting Nida kazmi when we were living in Malaysia🤔...she came to Eid dinner wearing a backless blouse and hugging and kissing all the male friends, for a while I couldnt tell which one was her husband, and shes extremely snobby, I had met her in a few dinners after that, she would ignore us and not even say salaam, my husband chatted with her husband, he says he was nice...she left Malaysia and shifted to Africa...good riddance.

She is very arrogant . Sahira was arrogant too .
Zubyzone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

It is from a credible source.
During the tour to W.Indies .. He was seen making out openly on a beach.
He asked a Sikh girl for drink to which she replied back saying "I have heard drinking is not allowed in your religion".
He, along with another player, used to make rounds of uni so that girls could notice them and ask them out.

I was in med school the year they came for there west indies world tour. I have never met any celebrity in my life and this was my first time. The stories i heard and the things i have seen, its really sad these are the ppl representing Pakistan 😔
My friends and I were studying in the Marriot hotel near a cafe, which is a very usual thing for us,
when we saw the cricketers coming back from one of their matches we decided to ask them for autographs. I don't watch cricket regularly, only when india vs pakistan is on, i didn't know most of the players by name only one or two so we decided hey why not get an autograph. We ask them for an autograph and while giving us an autograph saeed ajmal was like "are you in med school? you should be studying rather than standing around asking for autographs!"
I wanted to rip that paper and throw it right back in his face..like screw you!!!
-Another story was again at the marriot, my friends and i went to buy pizza cuz it was exam time and we decided to take a study break. who do we see at the pizza place, a pakistani cricketer chugging down beer with no shame. I get its very common and alot of muslims do drink even though its haram but it was still a shocker.
-i heard one of the cricketer even went to one of the students dorm room and was previously caught kissing her (i heard it was wahab riaz). Their team captain/ manager (he was definitely someone in charge), came to us to ask if we knew anything about these stories so clearly the rumors had truth in them.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aur karlo Wahab Riaz pe crush ladkiyon.. Hahahah
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wanna ask about huma khuwaja :| she looks strange to me. She always dress up like homos does. Infact one morning show does show on her n say today we will dress up huma like a girl..
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zubyzone

I was in med school the year they came for there west indies world tour. I have never met any celebrity in my life and this was my first time. The stories i heard and the things i have seen, its really sad these are the ppl representing Pakistan😔
My friends and I were studying in the Marriot hotel near a cafe, which is a very usual thing for us,
when we saw the cricketers coming back from one of their matches we decided to ask them for autographs. I don't watch cricket regularly, only when india vs pakistan is on, i didn't know most of the players by name only one or two so we decided hey why not get an autograph. We ask them for an autograph and while giving us an autograph saeed ajmal was like "are you in med school? you should be studying rather than standing around asking for autographs!"
I wanted to rip that paper and throw it right back in his face..like screw you!!!
-Another story was again at the marriot, my friends and i went to buy pizza cuz it was exam time and we decided to take a study break. who do we see at the pizza place, a pakistani cricketer chugging down beer with no shame. I get its very common and alot of muslims do drink even though its haram but it was still a shocker.
-i heard one of the cricketer even went to one of the students dorm room and was previously caught kissing her (i heard it was wahab riaz). Their team captain/ manager (he was definitely someone in charge), came to us to ask if we knew anything about these stories so clearly the rumors had truth in them.

Omg 😕 n he has a beautiful wife and cute baby girl.
I heard afirdi is shareef even though there were rumors of second marriage.
Edited by fawadbae - 9 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wahab Riaz... I had just started to like him...after quarter finals against Aus in WC