Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Humaima 😵

He was definitely doing her between doing Sush and Juggan a couple of years ago. How do I know all that? My husband's best friend almost like a brother is in Showbiz and what I am saying is the least shocking of whatever else he has to divulge. Sordid details like these are well known 'secrets' in showbiz circles and frankly I've heard one too many to be shocked anymore.

^ interesting. Then he is the second man both juggan and humaima have shared. The previous guy was with both of them at the same time. Nasty!

exactly...im a distant relative of her and they were def together according to her sister for a few months...he parted ways after she started announcing and getting him involved in publicity stunt driven drama...

Edited by -Kashmiri- - 9 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
People say Fawad is shy.. he might be shy too but he is actually rude too.. He might not be an extrovert but that comes off as rudeness he refused to take any pictures and shake hands with fans in his Islamabad concert long time back.. those people had VIP tickets so It wasn't like random people coming in to see him it was people who paid for meet and greet and he refused to take pictures with them..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wasim Akram and Bilal Lashari are the two guys Humaima and Juggun shared?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The curious case of Ayyan,😆
She is obviously getting VIP treatment in the prison. And I've also heard it from numerous sources that Rehman Malik is behind her money laundering case.

Okay.. this new guy Muneeb Butt who was in Shanakht and Humnasheen is apparently gay. One of my friend who is gay told me this.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

The curious case of Ayyan,😆
She is obviously getting VIP treatment in the prison. And I've also heard it from numerous sources that Rehman Malik is behind her money laundering case.

Okay.. this new guy Muneeb Butt who was in Shanakht and Humnasheen is apparently gay. One of my friend who is gay told me this.

Whaaat???? He's my class fellow 😲 we were together in school from grade 1 to like grade 7 like whaaat...
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

I cant remember where exactly, but I remember reading something about Adnan Siddiquihitting on girls and giving them his number😆

As us a big flirt. I know about him .my friends sister very pretty face she met somewhere as.adnan gave his no. N told if u want I can help u to get some dramas but u have to go beach with him. Full flirt banda haye adnan 😆 .i wonder how he got married to Zara.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Whaaat???? He's my class fellow😲we were together in school from grade 1 to like grade 7 like whaaat...

Did u guys Nadia Hussain khan fb update she wrote jaise paya tha waise khoya. Some one commented on her status that her sugar daddy is angry 🥱 .anyways try to put link.
https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/nadiahussain.khan here scroll down
Edited by addictedlove - 9 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Huma nawab was big chain smoker at her times . Set ppl used to give deos to her.
Laila wasti heard about her stories alot as I went to same college. My seniors used to tell us she found locked in the dorm bathrooms many times

What's with NIDA yasir why is she despo attention ki maari 🥱 what about last month bashing .she called saud n shabbir jaan in her show n next day I read bashing comment's on her page. What's with NIDA and yasir they look so fake?I rather like sahiba and Rambo
I don t like haa he gives me negative vibes.
Has and imran khan they r junkies cocaine shocaine my bro was telling me I don't know how much is this true
Edited by addictedlove - 9 years ago
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow ye sab sach hai ..mujhe hamisha lagta ta Pakistani industry main aisa kuch hota hi nahi ...well i still dnt know all actors and actress names as well.. only few i know shukar hai
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

wow ye sab sach hai ..mujhe hamisha lagta ta Pakistani industry main aisa kuch hota hi nahi ...well i still dnt know all actors and actress names as well.. only few i know shukar hai

Gone are days of rahat kazmi or marina khan or shenaz shikh but telly Industry is very twisted whether its Pakistani or Indian sad reality.
Aww sako u r too innocent
😳