lol lol lol, you actually did itπŸ˜†, it will get locked for sureπŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I have my popcorns ready πŸ˜†
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Found some more stuff. Will post in a bit.
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
LOL 🀣
"Really excited about this new venture..btw bilal lashari is dipping more than his hands in a lot of other things these days.. ugggh, that guy needs to start eating tofu to control his libido"
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Random but does anyone know why Haissam Hussain didnt direct Kankar btw? Him & Umera make such a good team.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ Lol at the one about Bilal Lashari

Here are some rumours about Ayyan from members on paklinks (http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showbiz-pakistan/653891-supermodel-ayyan-sent-to-adiala-jail-for-smuggling-500-000-a-2.html)

"everyone in islamabad knows she was gilani's mistress, how else do you suppose a talentless chick with a fat face and kankles become the top earning model in the country? given a level playing field, this chick would still be answering calls at the reception desk of designers and not modeling their clothes. Sorry my mean streak has gotten the best of me. its just that this chick is so full of herself. makes me super mad. "i am this" "i am that". ayyan the only thing you are is an ex rakhail of a has-been politician who continues to move from one sleazy politicians bed to another's. we arent idiots and we all know it too so STFU and go away"

"I read somewhere that she's from Multan and has gone through plastic surgery. Not sure if it's true or not. She's the only model in Pak who owns a private jet apparently."

"andar ki news ye hai k ye zardari k saath thi last week"

"I think the police should show some guts and arrest the real culprits behind her. The money she was carrying belonged to Rehman malik and his brother."

"Yup, she got her hands on this kind of money by putting her hands on 'something else'."

"Looks like she was set up. Someone must've told her that it's okay to carry half a million in your purse as they'll take it care of the formalities - not! Considering she's quite well known in PPP political circuit, it could be a case an angry ex lover teaching a hard lesson to put her in her place."

"It was so obvious from the start. She suddenly quit modelling and next minute she is travelling the world on private jets. Her instagram gave big clues."

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
I saw those πŸ˜† And she really did have a picture on her Instagram page. Should have had some sense not to carry that much cash in her purse.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

I saw those πŸ˜† And she really did have a picture on her Instagram page. Should have had some sense not to carry that much cash in her purse.

With her music and modelling career she should not be able to make enough money to own a private jet or be carrying around that much cash. She was money laundering. Women aren't as scrutinized as men so it seems someone must have tipped off customs. Easy ticket to riches obviously lured her in which is why she must have agreed to do this for politicians. This is how she is able to travel around the world all the time and now in a private jet. On top of this, her dad recently got shot in the shoulder in a drive by shooting.

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anyone read this? WTH is wrong with people? They should lock up her and the politicians she was "working" for in a real prison. 😡

http://tribune.com.pk/story/865145/strange-times-a-clean-barrack-dapper-staff-at-adiala-prison/
Edited by -Kashmiri- - 9 years ago