Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG OMG OMG Hamza kameena.. He raped Dua.. I didn't think he was soo negative.. I thought he will leave them alone at last but no he raped her.. Armeena acts good in this show.. I feel so bad for her and Arsala.. Ohh God.. Hamza $@#*&$/?-
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Good to see this drama has viwers
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SHITT. For a moment, I could not believe Hamza would do that to Dua. After all, he loved her. But now it seems like he was correct when he said Main har pal apne dil mein tumhare liye nafrat paalun ga.. Tumhe barbaad karun ga. He shouldn't have done that. I loved his character despite the fact that it was negative.. Anyways, I guess I still like the character. Ahmed Ali's so good.. I can't stop loving him. XD Hamza loved Dua a lot. And now he's hating her to the core of his heart. Extremes, I tell you. πŸ˜† He's a master planner man! I like the way this character is portrayed. You immediately find it intriguing to know how worse he can get.
I'm desperately waiting for the next episode now! 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail
I love Hamza mayn! Even his negativity and hatred for Dua can't lessen my love for him! πŸ˜† Would anyone explain this sudden change in Arsala's clothing and dressing style? It's sort of weird how she's switched to shalwar kameez in just a single day. xD And why the hell is the entire family crying sobbing 24/7? It's just a fracture and an accident.. why go bonkers and cry non-stop? Dua crying makes sense but Arsala, Khala ... doesn't make sense.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So in this drama jibrans wife gets raped, not like chup raho where jibran rapes another man's wife...duniya ki sari stories khatam ho gaye hain...sirf rape, abduction and illegitimate bache reh gaye hain.
I watched this show in the beginning then gave up now resumed cuz i hD nothing better to do...i think 2 more episodes to go...you know they can check the paternity of a baby even before its born...i hope they show that instead for waiting 9 months for the baby to be born.
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my gosh!! Just started watching this show and I'm already upto the part humja marries the sister..but he rapes dua now!!😲 Even I didn't expect that...I agree he intensifies the scenes..I quite like the way he acts plus he's very dashing😳 πŸ˜†
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ahmed ali tho ☺️

plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I was surprised with the ending..wasn't expecting this kind of ending.
clockworknerd thumbnail
What an ending! Brilliant I tell you, brilliant! They could have gone the typical way of Arsala returning to her brother and apologising but heck, no! I'm such a sadist that I indeed liked the ending.. so spot on and strong. I can't remember seeing such an exciting ending before. πŸ‘

I missed quite a few episodes last month but the last episode just blew me away. Ishq Parast is one of those few shows currently that had a perfect background score and they played the right lyrics at the right scene.. totally in sync. Some scenes with the background music really did give me chills.. it was so amazing. Also, dilaogues about ana parast and ishq parast were fantastic.. and of course, everybody was brilliant in their respective roles.. most of all Ahmed Ali. He's gone down to the list of my favourite fictional tv characters. He's such a handsome face and amazing actor.. I wish he gets more work and challenging roles. (I might just go and watch Karachi Se Lahore for him πŸ˜›)

It's truly sad that people dismissed the show calling Ahmed Ali or Armeena pathetic actors. It didn't get the viewership it deserved. That's why I love ARY.. it doesn't give hits like HUM TV but its dramas mostly have really strong dialogues with different plots (I mean really different). Ishq Parast may have seemed like another run of the mill plot with the rape factor but it really turned out to be something new to watch thoroughly. ⭐️
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Yes, Hassam from Paiwand. He's so much more amazing in Ishq Parast... mainly because he plays a negative character and i swear, he intensifies the scene tenfolds. You've got to see it!